Reviews for Five Times John Screwed Up and One Time He Didn't
Narylfiel chapter 6 . 2/3
There we go! Way to go Dad!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seriously, awesome work. Excellent representation of each character. Almost ZERO OOCness!
Loved the story,loved the idea...Just really quality work all around. Keep it up!
Narylfiel chapter 5 . 2/3
DUDE! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS! This one was SO OBVIOUS IT WAS PAINFUL!
Narylfiel chapter 4 . 2/3
Yeah,that'll work. "Here kid, I know you think I hate you, but I'm not good with words, so go talk to your brother. He'll make it all hunky dory." Dude, come ON!
Narylfiel chapter 3 . 2/3
And here, young men, we have an absolutely STELLAR example of what NOT TO DO.
Narylfiel chapter 2 . 2/3
. .Me. It didn't even occur to the man who has a FIVE YEAR OLD CHILD that the obviously WELL LOVED and well used TEDDY BEAR that was on their couch just MIGHT belong to his kid? John, dear, you need a serious mindset change. I mean, REALLY, dude, that's just SAD...
Narylfiel chapter 1 . 2/3
Of course... I mean,come ON John! Who doesn't hate Mr. Panda?
AliceSunshine chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
This is so good! I wish you'd continue!
pinkbelle chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god, that last sentence. I think that's one of the best things I've ever read.
baileylovesyou0400 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I love the ending so much, i really needed that. It was so sweet and awesome. This was an incredible story:)
judyann chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Awww loved seeing John this way! Wonderful story and can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
This series was extremely well done. And how sad that even when John got it "right", all those strangers' lives were still more important to him than his sons'.
Terrific job. I hope to read more from you.
TG
LadyBugger chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Awww This is a perfect end! Definately too much feels!
Vienna Warren chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
"Shut up, Sammy!" John and Dean snap in unison, both sending equally chiding stares to the baby of the family. Sam just shrugs it off, carrying on with his meltdown and crying drunkenly to himself." THIS WAS SO PERFECT. You write in character spot on! I'm trying not to squeal and review every chapter but it's hard not too!
Vienna Warren chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
"Sammy's not hurt, was yawning and smiling a moment ago, yet here he is acting like a fucking banshee." I loved this part especially because it was cute and it made me laugh. So adorable.
klu chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
John finally got one right with Sam. It was still heartbreaking, especially the "I don't want him to die... ever." and the fact that John had to mentally acknowledge that HE needed to step up and consul Sam. But he did it, so good for him.

Good for YOU on a great final chapter. I look forward to your next work.
Thanks for sharing.