Reviews for Five Times John Screwed Up and One Time He Didn't
AliceSunshine chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
This is so good! I wish you'd continue!
pinkbelle chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god, that last sentence. I think that's one of the best things I've ever read.
baileylovesyou0400 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I love the ending so much, i really needed that. It was so sweet and awesome. This was an incredible story:)
judyann chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Awww loved seeing John this way! Wonderful story and can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
This series was extremely well done. And how sad that even when John got it "right", all those strangers' lives were still more important to him than his sons'.
Terrific job. I hope to read more from you.
TG
LadyBugger chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Awww This is a perfect end! Definately too much feels!
Vienna Warren chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
"Shut up, Sammy!" John and Dean snap in unison, both sending equally chiding stares to the baby of the family. Sam just shrugs it off, carrying on with his meltdown and crying drunkenly to himself." THIS WAS SO PERFECT. You write in character spot on! I'm trying not to squeal and review every chapter but it's hard not too!
Vienna Warren chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
"Sammy's not hurt, was yawning and smiling a moment ago, yet here he is acting like a fucking banshee." I loved this part especially because it was cute and it made me laugh. So adorable.
klu chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
John finally got one right with Sam. It was still heartbreaking, especially the "I don't want him to die... ever." and the fact that John had to mentally acknowledge that HE needed to step up and consul Sam. But he did it, so good for him.

Good for YOU on a great final chapter. I look forward to your next work.
Thanks for sharing.
Begonias chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I'm glad your internet is working!

I liked this chapter. Why would John think Sam is making this up? Sam has every right to say what he said to John, I think. He was telling his father he was sick but John just didn't listen. John always assumes the worst, I've noticed. Especially in Sam's case.

I'm so sad this story's going to be over soon. I really love it. But I'm excited to see John doing something right for once, because I'm mad at him at the moment.

I'm sorry this review is so late. I haven't really done much today except write this one one-shot I've been working on and I totally forgot to check my email.

Awesome job. I love all these chapters. :-)
judyann chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
loved it and can't wait for the case fic either!
maxandkiz chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Awesome chapter!

Oh John! How could you? Anyone else would have known immediately that Sammy wasn't faking it; that he was really sick. The jerk's so busy thinking the worst of his son that he can't even see what's right in front of his face. And did he really think after forcing the kid to ride sick hours while ill and yelling at him to get over it, that Sam would want his comfort? Seriously John?

Thanks for the heads up about the hurt Dean being in the next chapter. Now I know to steer clear of it. I guess there really aren't any Sam centered fics that don't include hurt Dean now. Not sure why.
Shame really. That leaves me with nothing to read again.
The one bright spot is that since you wrote one shots, skipping the last chapter won't mean missing the ending. I hate getting into a story and then it turning into a hurt Dean fic and I have to miss the end of the story.

I'll be watching for your next story. It sounds like a good one. Thanks for the wonderful five chapter story! I've loved every part of this!
maxandkiz chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Terrific chapter!

This was a sad one. Sammy's statement to John was heartbreaking. You can't help but feel for the kid. I wonder what happened to set him off. Did he and his dad have a fight or was it something else? :)

maxandkiz chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Wonderful chapter!

John's made a right mess of it in this one. I loved reading about Dean laying into him and not letting him take the easy way out by blaming it on a hunt.

I'd love to see another chapter of this showing the day after. It'd be cool to see what went on between the three.

And that last line just tore my heart out. :)

maxandkiz chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Another great one!

Poor Sammy! John really screwed up when he pawned the kid's favorite toy. And the thought that he didn't even know about it or that his son couldn't sleep without it is heartbreaking.

Thankfully for Sammy, Dean was there to help him through it. :)