Reviews for Bound To You
kimminnee chapter 29 . 1/26
This has definately a diffident telling of Elena finding the man inside the monster. Through I wish Elena didn't have to be abused. But, at least he saw right off hand, that torturing a young lady was wrong. And he paid for his wrong doings.
Now married., pregnant., and very happy!
kimminnee chapter 28 . 1/26
Well, I'm glad she got the necklace back. It wouldn't have been right if she did not retrieve it. I'm also happy that Elena was able to get herself together in those four years. And also she saved her viginity for someone who loves and is loved by her. Also one that understands all that she's been through.
kimminnee chapter 27 . 1/24
Isobel is such a bitch...did she even think? A person that was supposed to be helping her tried to force his will on her...I'd of sent her packing as well.
Damon is out, and they decided to wait another year to get married which I think is a really good idea. They need to get to know each other.
kimminnee chapter 26 . 1/24
Why did you have yet another man try to use hurt and abuse her? Her Psychiatrist st that!
Why is she viditng monsters?!
kimminnee chapter 25 . 1/24
Why is she going to see thosedirtbags?
They are engaged, she's in school wounds like shes getting better
kimminnee chapter 24 . 1/24
Each member would have had a seperate trial. But, like you said, you have no idea how the American judicial system works. I'm glad everyone isgoing to jsi. I just wish Elena wasn't left all alone. Hopefully she will use the tme Damon is in jail to get better.
kimminnee chapter 23 . 1/24
I sure hope Klaus missed! He doesn't deserve to get out so easily! And Damon andAlaric better not be imprisoned!
kimminnee chapter 22 . 1/24
I hope she doesn't even consider doing this. Any of it!
kimminnee chapter 21 . 1/24
She's got that backwards. She'll never be okay until she admits she's not okay!
kimminnee chapter 20 . 1/24
Terrible...aweful monsterous. I'm sick.
kimminnee chapter 19 . 1/23
Miranda was killed, te car accident staged. He hares Elena became his daughter was aborted. Damon knows the awful truth. Maybe Alaric will save hem?
kimminnee chapter 18 . 1/23
This is not a love story. She'll be too broken to love. After the first time, sure, but after this? No way. This broke her.
kimminnee chapter 17 . 1/23
Sick animals
kimminnee chapter 16 . 1/23
Why? I don't know if I can continue ...te abuse, and now probably rape...I just don't know if I can handle poor Elena's abuse anymore. It was bad enough before!
kimminnee chapter 15 . 1/23
Wow, by complicated chapter. This poor girl is dammed in every sense of thus word. The only ones that have been honest about her life, her family are her previous captors. Talk about life dealing you a dirty hand! Her parrents were never the people she thought they were, both Mothers, her Father, and her brother.
Hopefully, Alaric, Damon, and Elena will come up with some way to save themselves. And may all the others John and Jeremy included go down!
Damon and Elena are getting close...I hope that continues.