Reviews for Bound To You
SecretlyWishingToCompelYou chapter 29 . 5/18
I absolutely adored this story and the development of Damon and Elena's characters; they matured so much! I wonder if they had a boy or a girl...? Now to find something else of yours to read because I love the style in which you write:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Please do a sequel its so good!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
Crying from the feels
irishmauve chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
This was a perfect ending. I like that you gave a taste of their life after all the "bad stuff" and that their love stood up to time and distance.
1 DELENA fan chapter 29 . 6/26/2014
This chapter made me so HAPPY! Every time a new chapter comes up it is AMAZING! I'm going to miss this FABULOUS Story! I'm so glad their is a happy ending! I was bouncing off the wall at the end when Damon said "I'm forever bound to you." I had a huge smile on my face when Damon said that! I'm so sad that this is ending,but I'm happy through all the issues that Damon and Elena had to face to get to each other, they got their and are Happily Married! You are my favorite Fan fiction author, your writing is just FANTASTIC! I enjoy all of your stories so I just can't wait until your next story!
sara chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
I can't believe is over...but..gahhhh...thsiwas awesome ..and I hope you could give me ideas for my fanfic... because you are a really good writer.
Elena Gilbert 1992 chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
Aww, this was awesome! I can't wait to see what you've come up with next!
Aishwarya
LexiaMitchell chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
so cute I loved it!
jairem chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
From dark place to happiness.
Ninaandianforever chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
Loved it
LoveDE chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
Such a great ending. I am so happy DE had their fairytale ending. Very good story, I loved it. Looking forward to the next one!
Doppelicious64 chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
Awesome
throughmysoul44 chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
Beautiful journey and beautiful story! Loved every second of it! I'm sad that it's over, but also so psyched about your new works! You never fail to amaze me! xoxo Ren
kaybaby1127 chapter 28 . 6/23/2014