Reviews for Babydoll
twilover45454 chapter 27 . 6/6
I liked it till the end...I wanted to believe they willfully got their HEA
vampiricKitten chapter 28 . 5/10
I knew he was going to die for most of his criminal career. I still kept reading. You spin a hell of a yarn
At least it wasn't some bullshit ending...things don't end well more often than they do
tlyxor1 chapter 28 . 4/6
Yeah, not really surprised by the ending. Couldn't see a happy ending on that horizon, though it was Rosalie I expected to die. Great story though. The coming of age tales are always my favourite. Thanks for writing. -t.
Izzy swan chapter 28 . 3/30
I kind of hate you but I kind of love you, I'm really confused right now. Your story was brilliant but I really didn't see that end coming and its shocked me, i don't like it. Great writing though, I really enjoyed your story, just not the ending but that is okay, its your story and it was brilliant for the most part!
crazycats7 chapter 28 . 3/26
very depressing story
robertpatzlover09 chapter 27 . 3/25
As if you killed him of, my heart mate
PageAddict chapter 28 . 3/15
I have read many fanfics and books and I can honestly say this is one of the best stories I have EVER read. I am beyond elated I stumbled upon this gem. That was beyond REAL. This is not that fluffy stuff, this is real life. Congratulations! You are amazing. PS I'm going to go read everything you have ever written.
beckybrandon chapter 12 . 1/18
Awesome story
fanfictionalcolic chapter 28 . 1/10
Such a beautiful tragic story. You know it's going to end badly but until the end you wish. The ending is a bit short though.
bubbles5833 chapter 28 . 12/8/2016
I'm in shock, I've been reading this for the last two days and I've been through so many emotions. This is the ending and I did not see it coming. Not at all. But it's such a good story. I'm just in shock.
KDMCAM chapter 28 . 11/5/2016
I have to say from your bio i went ahead & read some of the reviews to get a gist of the ending so i wouldn't be too devastated. Knowing the ending doesn't ever ruin a story for me. Your writing is beautiful & this story is AMAZING & worth every once of thought you put into it. Not everyones real life is an HEA! I am thankful you didn't go into her grieving process. I can't even imagine at her age how bad it would have been. Thank you for going with your gut and finishing it the way you originally saw it.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/24/2016
Wow. Not going to lie I saw the ending coming but I was still shocked. Your writing is really good and I love how you've portrayed growing up in a very real way. When you grow up you think you're invincible and no matter how many drugs you do or parties you attend you don't see the bad side until it's too late. Thank you for the story but I hate you for making me stay up two nights in a row and being a zombie during the days!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
Edward is such a babe. Loving this fic!
Muffinmum chapter 28 . 9/7/2016
Wow, this fic work is just epic, amazing writing, I enjoyed the whole of it so much, Thankyou very much for translating it from your thoughts onto paper for the rest of us to enjoy x