Reviews for The Wish
anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
The ending was abrupt but hey *shrugs* it works. and like i said before, " its an interesting idea." it could have been tackled differently but take pride on the fact that You came up with it. lol :)
practice practice practice and never give up
anon chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Dont beat yourself up. The good thing is that you stuck with it when most would have simply given up once they lost confidence in their stories. the ending was a nice twist, if anything you should be patting yourself on the back. If there were any errors you fixed it quickly and effortlessly by making it disappear or rather making Sakura disappear. It teaches a good lesson about realizing what you have 'till its gone. Not only that but the one that got rid of Sakura too made a good point. Never mess with the past because it will only hurt you or others (I.e. If we were capable of doing so in the first place), eventually Misaki would have learned on his own without Sakura's interference no matter how long that road would have taken him. Learning by experience helps us grow. Learn from your mistake no matter how hard life gets you down because God only gave you one option: move forward.

And if you are still feeling negative just remember practice makes perfect! :)
MireaShta chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
So question ratings:

1. 7
2. 8
3. This is the only story I have read by you and I can say, there is nothing I dislike about it :)
4. ...It's interesting? xD
5. The wish
6. Well depends on if they were to catch my eye ;P
7. As long as it takes for the story to get to the right point for a perfect ending :)
8. I would prefer him to stay here for a while, getting him to notice that he really wants Usagi-san is life, to the point where he misses him so bad. Finally in seeing his distress, Sakura lets him home, happy that Misaki realizes his mistake in his wish.
9. Hmm...not that over-dramatic. Then again, I dont really notice over-dramtic-ness in stories. xD
10. Sure :)
MireaShta chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Making Misaki getting invited to their wedding is gonna be sooo devilish ;3
Sound of the Heavens chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
That was great \ Thank you for finishing the story
Akihikoissosexy chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
I think your story is really good.
fallenstar2113 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I just wanted you to know that I loved this story you did a wonderful job. It made me smile, cry and laugh. It was really amazing thank you for writing it
sekhoya990 chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
I don't complain, it was a good end after all :)

I liked this story, but I know what you feel, sometimes I feel my fics maybe will not be well received, but you must trust in your talent :D
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
I'm going to say this, because this actually bothers me :(
'I can't even believe people read this fic, I mean it was so horribly written!'
Excuse me? Are you saying that practically everyone who reads this has got bad taste when it comes to stories? I think it's obvious from the reviews you have received that, even though the story has its flaws here and there, it was definitely interesting, not to mention that people have complimented you on your writing in general. Saying that you story is horribly written makes it seem as though you haven't listened to what people have said about this story at all. While I'm sure you have read all the reviews, it still gives me the feeling that you don't take them to heart :/
Like I stated in earlier reviews, I think the first chapters were better than the last ones. It's because the approach seemed more realistic and less rushed, but I assume it's because you lost motivation after a while or that you got the idea that your writing isn't good enough. It's a shame, because I feel the story was great at the beginning and ended poorly. I hope your way of looking at your own writing will change; otherwise I fear that all of your stories will end like this one did...and that's a shame.

Lots of love,
SuzukiChiyeko
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
I like tho stru because I like the concept of the story. I understand mistakes and how an author can feel like try suck at the beginning, my first FF story I wrote over the course of a couple months and at first it sucked and then it slowly go better, this has gotten better and I have grown to love it. So I am confused though at the end of the story do you mean he woke up back in the other universe where he just Usami or in his own where he is already with his rabbit?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
That was an abrupt ending, that really shows that you had enough with this story, and maybe you thought that it wasnt enough interesting for you, but it was a very apreciated fanfic and you got a lot of reviews that some other stories aspire to have, that maybe can show that the story was interesting and had so much potential... I know that you dont want to know more about this story, but I just want you to know that it was interesting, had potential, and I wanted to know how you were going to develope the story now that the alternate Usagi-san was falling for the alternate Takahiro repeating somehow the mainline story, and how Misaki was going to get Usagi-san back... But well, it was easier to vanish the main obstacule to get them together, I mean Sakura, by turning her like a psychotic vigilante that wanted to teach Misaki a lesson the hard way inflicting pain on a poor boy that is starting to understand his feelings, but that somehow got lost on her scheming mind... I wanted to know what happened with AU Hiroki and AU Kusama, how AU Usagi was goint to fall for this desperate Misaki... But well I guess that now everything returned to normal, Yamato punished Sakura for abuse Misaki with her powers and interfere with the life of his protégé Akihiko... Yes it was easier, but I felt it had a rush ending, that the story needed a couple of chapters more, but it was your story, you decided to end it because it was unfulfilling as you saw it... Maybe it was worth as a writing exercise, were you can spot what things needed more practice... Again, it was just my opinion, the story ended with a happy ending, more like that type of story where a tragedy appeared, making our main couple to suffer, to at the end discover that it was all a dream... But I mean it, this story with its failures was interesting, maybe deserves to be re-written... Dont stop writing, and thank you for this story.
I ok2 chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Does this mean you are abandoning this fic? ;-; it's really good and I love the cliff hangers.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
It was great!
Yukulele chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
*gasp* there's no chapter 12?! Please continue! I really like this and it's only your second fan fiction :)
Yanase Ange Hotori chapter 11 . 4/8/2014