Reviews for Naruto: Aura Mage
Animelove0012 chapter 2 . 7/20
I was getting tried of his blond hair, I like it red better thank u!
MonkeyDGabry chapter 1 . 3/21
Wow this chapter is a total mess
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Update now bitch
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Lolz, I bet they become great friends in the end. Plz continue?
myulander chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
nice job
WizardShinobi chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
why are you not updating? this is goooood. so please update.
Majin-kun chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Oh wow...you really nerfed Naruto quite a bit...and did a huge time-jump in their original(?) world. I thought he was at an okay level...maybe on par with adult Erza.
Majin-kun chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Gotta admit...its super weird for me to read about Minato and Kushina training Naruto...I've read so many stories where they are either dead, Naruto doesn't need them or they favor his siblings(if he has any). Not to mention all this Aura crap(good crap) is just a tad confusing. Seems like something that would be in an original story with a rich background behind it...makes it hard to wrap my finger on its concepts when it seems out of place on both the Narutoverse and the Natsuverse.
Majin-kun chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Seems like you gave us a lot of foresight into the future...unless you're misleading use with the whole "Aura King"...
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Well, too be honest I can see why this story doesn't have many reviews...its certainly amusing and a good read...but I just want to read ahead(without reviewing...lazy ass) and find out what the hell is happening. You've giving me enough info to write a draft of a summary...but there's a lot of import info missing. Like which person is from which dimension...Naruto was born from his original world right? So why isn't there an Earthland Naruto?(or is there? *raises one eyebrow*)
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Hmm...an Aura(whatever that means in the Natsuverse) Mage...if its anything like what Minato uses, that might be overpowered from the glimpse you showed. If he is able to learn other magics just from absorbing a persons ether than that's crazy. If its a one time thing...then it's all good.
Gotta admit that I'm a bit confused...so a Minato from Earthland took the Elemental Nations version of his wife, or was she originally from the Natsuverse? From what Kurama mentioned...I reckon they're not from the Narutoverse.
Varciryan chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Nice Story so far! Definitely Following ans Favoriting. I enjoy your fight scenes, and I can see why he would go to the Tower Of Heaven, I'd pick maybe Mira for a second girl? I mean, C'mon I can totally see them getting together especially after the whole Erza fiasco. Nice Story, Hope You keep it up Bruh.
artley9 chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
So far, the fights have been balanced, not too over-powered, and yet still able to fight decent.

though I dislike the part about minato and kushina dying, and for some reason haku is gone (though I support the gender swap, [I'm sorry but haku should have been female]) . I'm not seeing how Naruto's folks dying would push him towards The Tower of Heaven. He could have easily found it on his own and his desire to kill would have been less. Naruto could have used an aura purification on Jellal and have him fight for control and warning both them partially of Zaref's plans before changing back (to keep with canon).

On another note, I did enjoy the dimension hop. Woulda been nice for Naruto to keep the kubikiribōchō, or at least Haku have it. And Naruto getting a steady job was a bit out of the blue.

As a final note, good job with Naruto's magic. Most fics have him using slayer or canon magic or chakra.

P.S. Can someone explain how Naruto (manga) is equal to Gildarts? Seriously, he could break apart any of Naruto's attacks. (Gildarts defeated a black hole! a freakin black hole!) Only saving grace is the speed of Kurama's Chakra mode with Sage Mode.
NotJustAnotherPrettyFace chapter 8 . 2/20/2014