Reviews for Go Big or Go Extinct
J.T.'s A.X chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Hahahahaha! XD
QueenHarleyQuinn chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
AAAAHHH! This story is perfect! :D
the most perfect of all the OCs oh my gosh!
make a sequel pleeeeease, like how are they gonna raise him/her with herc and stuff pleeeease :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
i love it, this was perfect ending

Nathapril chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Omg it's over isn't it? Well, I'm expecting for the sequel though! You will make one will you?
Hint.Of.Grey chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
lovely story all around C: Thank you for sharing it with us. Maybe see more Pacific Rim fics out of you in the future? idk, but I loved how you made me love both your OCs, then give us the sugar coating for the epilogue. Loved it soo much. Maybe you could help kickstart my fic xD lol. I regret seeing this pair come to an end, but I'm glad they're happy...poor Herc though, phew - but good ole Max!
Hint.Of.Grey chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
You had me teary eyed at the end - I always get a bit emotional with the movie, fics, pics whenever "You can always find me in the drift" gets brought up. Ricooooooo :'( I'm glad we still get chuck, but dang, when you get attached to a character and he/she dies..it shows. Greatly done, glad to see Phoenix's name got played.
Nathapril chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Me. But I didn't expect Rico and Pentecost driving Pheonix.
LilTinyBee chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
I'm loving your story so much! You have great ideas and it feels so real. Like all of this could've happened. One small critique tho- you could really use a beta reader. The mistakes are small but do happen frequently. I just feel you could have a pretty much perfect story if you had a beta. But, other than that, I love what you've done with the characters. Great job!
Hansen Fan chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
i loved everything from chapter 1 to 10 this is beautiful well written and put together, by far my favorite PR fic please keep going 3
TheGeekyNerd chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
YAY! She's finally drifted with Chuck! EEEP!
Can't wait for the new chapter!

- TheGeekyNerd
Hint.Of.Grey chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
... I kinda expected it - but then again I didn't. I was too happy with Rico being safe, that I forgot to add him into the equation. ;.; you're gonna make me cry, really you are. You're bringing down Pentecost, Rico and Pheonix down in one hit. It's not fair...but you are saving Chuck..YOU ARE. so... I guess it's okay... Just save Striker Eurika, yeah?
Demithechipmunk chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
I have really be loving your story! A lot, actually! I also loved how you showed the intimacy in this specific chapter but how you didn't go into specific details. It was really well done and I can't wait to read more! :D
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
champagne mocha chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Oh my, I already love Ricardo. I wish there was something that could be done to save him from his fate. He's such a lovely character and I'd completely enjoy reading about his romantic endeavors!

Great job writing Raleigh and Mako's sparring through Henley's eyes. I enjoyed her perspective as well as Chuck's infuriating attitude toward her. :)
champagne mocha chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I love how you start off this episode with Ricardo and Henley being playful. I love his line "why can't you be happy for me?" haha I'll have to try that sometime. And how you seamlessly turn their interaction into something serious and gives us a bit more insight on the situation and thei reason for not drifting.

I also enjoyed how you presented the movie characters in this chapter, keeping chuck and all of them true to character. Very enjoyable read so far!