Reviews for Game of Touhou
Yuyuko-chan chapter 132 . 1/4
This fanfic was truly amazing I loved how you represented Every character
rizeybreezy chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I am so thrilled I stumbled across your profile. There is an inherent lack of good Touhou Fanfictions, and you seem to be full of them. I loved this chapter, it was excellently written, and it appeared as if you actually took quite some time and effort to write this little gem. Lovely work, and I enjoyed the dark and gory details.
Xalverius chapter 132 . 6/24/2014
and here another wonderful story weaved among politics,blood and death blossoming into great piece of art
if there is a sequel i will read without hesitation if it end here then i just conclude sakuya knifed elly in the head.
the short chapter with different point of view each chapter is good change of pace like the watching the film of first season all over again just with touhou char

from strife to war interlocking story of love and hate, of magic and betrayals, of beast and of man, come into live upon this story truly not for fluff seekers.. -Xalverius
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 132 . 6/23/2014
So, it ends. It was a good trip, almost one year of Game of Touhou. It was a good trip, with moments that made me happy, made me cry.

I think that wights don't fit very well in history books.

Heh, even if we had it coming, Elly getting ambitious and deciding to not let it go, probably plunging the realm in more war and stuff. But I'm fearing that Ieyasu is going to have a harsh life in his front, supposing he even survives (because finding Koakuma in those clothes was OBVIOUSLY an accident).

Again, even if the epilogue was kind of rushed, Game of Touhou ended, good job!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 130 . 6/17/2014
And, she's dead. At least she had time to realize how everything went wrong.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 128 . 6/11/2014
Being a cripple from a warrior society must be hard for Iku, but I'm really glad she found a new reason to live. Meiling being a jerk is new, because she's canonically one of the nicest characters (and it's Touhou we're talking about - granted you did the same with Alice), but even she can know when she's seeing someone did something awesome.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 127 . 6/8/2014
Wow, I didn't expect Yukari to die and by a really creepy way, covered in spiders. You don't screw around with Yamame, it seems.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 126 . 6/6/2014
It's just like Pokémon, electric defeats flying.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 125 . 6/2/2014
Queen Remilia, let's see how it's going to be. Also, I guess it was good that Mugetsu finally had some interaction with other people.
XiahouDun1225 chapter 122 . 5/17/2014
Ohmigawd! THIS IS INCREDIBLE! X3 Ya know I was kinda thinking "JUST SHUT UP AND KISS ALREADY!" towards the end there w
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 122 . 5/16/2014
Haha, Sakuya getting married. Truly she's married to her job.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 121 . 5/7/2014
Hm, this is an interesting movement, if they manage to rebuild Eientei, there's a chance Toyohime may join forces.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 119 . 4/22/2014
Oh, that won't end good, with Remilia's lust for power and Okazaki's plan, but let's wait and see.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 118 . 4/17/2014
Hm, Medicine showing a portion of her true knowledge, this was amusing to tell the truth.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 117 . 4/13/2014
Elly: Give'er the crown. Nue: K.