Reviews for Apparent Sparks
GrayKyuketsuki chapter 1 . 9/7
I really hope you eventually finish Juxtaposition! All of your stories have marvelous
That was so beautiful and sweet. I'm literally crying right now ; ;
Oh my god that went right to my heart ;-;
Aww that was so cute! This story really reminded me of the movie Wolf Children for some reason. Was that an inspiration for this or something? Your stories are so well written and I can't get how this story doesn't have many favorites.
Lindt Luirae chapter 30 . 10/20/2016
I'm actually crying
Guest chapter 77 . 9/25/2016
I love your storie, please write more. I'm not kidding, I have cravings for your stories :D
melissaBa chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
I loved this so much, because it has so much development, you made this with the sense the canon will never have! (*release de microphone*)
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 77 . 12/23/2015
Loved the latest prompt! All of your stories are always so well done! Enjoy being a mama! I hope you one day are able to write again. _
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
It's unfair how high Kakadhi sets the bar for dudes. I almost feel bad. Almost. :P
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
And then he kisses her and the rest of her boys pass out. Lol!
maray chapter 77 . 10/10/2015
So far I'm loving this! Keep the great work _
saashi samy chapter 22 . 9/30/2015
I LIKE
xgasai-yunox chapter 77 . 6/14/2015
holy shit i cant wait for this to update this whole story is the best COLLECTION OF KAKASAKU STORIEs i really really loved the neverland au IT WAS THE BEST
PipestreamR chapter 77 . 5/15/2015
Hi Erika!
I've been reading all chapters within a relative short time, and I really, really like them
I love that you write several tiny stories and one-shots rather than one hella long story. I was all sad when I reached the last chapter - so I'm reeeeally looking forward to your updates!

Keep it up! 3
GuestXO chapter 77 . 4/25/2015
Chap as good as I expected. I'm liking the fact Sakura got to meet Rin and I'm curious what's going to happen next.

Ughh.. that Sasuke.. Can't he get into deadly car crash or smth?

I'm probably weird but I'm trying to read each chapter as slow as I can so I can enjoy it longer and actually imagine it's like 10k words. Until next time!