Reviews for Grown Up
aquahaloninja chapter 1 . 6/29
Short and nice. Good story.
Twinkletoes626 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I loved this story! It was cute, and I loved the ending. I just wish this was a real scene from an episode. Goodbye!
themergitonian chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Good story.
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Kawii
pegasiger chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
aww, this is so cute! i'd love to see this as a full length story, i'd definitely read it
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I really wish I could see Ash and Misty's reunion. I also wish it was like this. No yelling or screaming at each other or crying from being upset with the other person. I would just love to see them happy, being their normal selves, and maybe a little Pok├ęshipping on the side. Great story.
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Glad to see a Pokemon story from you! :D

I unfortunately don't have a lot of time to properly review this, as I am packing for a camping trip the next couple of days. So I'll try to make this quick.

I love the idea of reading a story that takes place in the Unova region timeline, as I know little to nothing about Iris and Cilan. So I'll be trusting you to give me proper information on them! ;) Ash and Misty's reactions were cute and fitting for how they would act if they ran into each other again. The personalities when they act the way they used to was a nice touch, and it really added to the innocent romance that they have. I also like how you had Pikachu act playful with this, as it adds a sense of friendship with the moment along with the romance with Ash and Misty. Ash and Delia's reactions at the beginning were also a nice touch of motherly love, giving the readers a good amount of feelings from the characters in a short story.

I don't know if you intend to continue this story, or if it's a one-shot, but I like the way this was written regardless. :)

There were moments where it seemed to jump rather quickly here and there. If this was a one-shot, it may help to add more details to the story. Not for length, but to give the readers better understanding of what's going on. There was also a moment in the beginning where you said that Misty's badge was the first he had gotten on his original Kanto journey. Brock's however was the first one he actually got. I don't know if this was intentional or not however.

This story looks great, and I hope that, (if this is a continuing story), that it continues that romance and cuteness. :) Glad to read the story!

sincerely,