Reviews for Of Hands and Pleasure
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
That Ying girl is annoying, she followd them everywhere :(
BooksAreMyLifeDealWithIt chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Really Ying, I'm sorry but I doubt that that would happen. First of all aang would not be that rough thats not real love, and from his traditions that would not be allowed. That was very gross, and why would you make avatar to be like that. Even if that was the only thing it was not at all well written.
the person chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Exceptionally spicy. Great job on this. Now I'm gonna go... do things in private...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Very well written, but I don't think Aang would be so aggressive. Regardless, it was a great chapter.
may96 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
uh... yeah, okay. Not sure I really like the whole thing with the Air Acolyte.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
YEAH SEX! MORE:! WE NEED MORE SEX
CloudMinded013 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
OMG! Τhat was totally worth the wait! And i mean totally! I was eating a fruit while i was in the Shower Part and God you made me choke! xD That was a really well written chapter. I can't wait for the next one! :* ECXELLENT WORK!

Keep up with all this good stuff!
Wildstar93 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Great Greninja's tongue! Holy Tyrantrum's scaly beard! Sweet Gogoat's bushy leaf fur! And great galloping Mega Charizards, that was great! I had to add the sounds a lion makes when calling to a lioness. It was great to see Aang and Katara enjoy their time together...and with Ying. You think we get to see more of her?

Plus, it was funny of how Sokka tried house-sitting...but failed. That's Sokka for you.

Keep up the awesome work!
Grace-Zed chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is great! So kinky and hot...and funny at the same time
SedonaK chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
imagine if kya ,bumi or tenzin read this
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Okay, First of all thanks! :) Second, dude that was awesome! I liked the bossy Aang ruling Katara. I have to confess that this is kinky and horny! Amazing job! :D
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
My, oh f*cking my. How's that for a night in bed? That was arousing, TheLucky38. Like AROUSING. Although I didn't moan like a tomcat in the way it is described by AvatarCat (Love ya, man! :D), just...you know, I'm not arriving through details. LOL.

Aang's imperceptibly OOC with his 'demanding' and 'brash' nature 'against' Katara (notice the overuse of quotation marks :P)...but it's from sexual frustration, so it doesn't really mind me the slightest. :)

I apologize for yet another non-elongated review. I've slightly wrapped things up quicker than usual. Must be from all the stories I'm ecstatic to read and experience! :)

Take care of your gradual well-being, my dearest comrade! :D
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ho...ly...crap. That was great! In fact, it had me sounding like a tomcat the entire time I read this; in fact, with every Kataang lemon I read, I sound like a tomcat. I said I would read this tomorrow, but my anger towards wrestling is gone for now, so I read this. And what do I think of this story?

I think it's great! I'm not way into the sex master stuff, but this is very good. You did a great job there.

Keep up the awesome work!