Reviews for Learning Curve
I love it is so cool!
charmedfan120 chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
Fantastic chapter
lilidelafield chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
I came across this story as someone else's favourite, and now it is one of mine too. A superb description of the aftermath of the adventures of Alan following the Hood's invasion of Tracy Island, and how they all reached that lovely epilogue at the end of the movie.

Well thought out, nicely paced and Alan-centric. What more could I want or need?
Lovely job!
Amelia chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
OMG! Probably my favourite Thunderbirds fanfic! I'm so sad its finished! I was squealing and handflapping all over the place reading this! It hit me right in the feels at times! LOVE IT!
saiyan angel blue chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
SEQUAL PLEASE :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
I LOVE how you ended on the end of the film-the fanfic was like an explanation for the gap

brilliant!
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Thank the Lord you kept going! :)
alamodie chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Sweet ending, loved it!
Victoria.Annxx chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
I loved this story! It was so great. I love stories like this and yours was amazing! Great job. :)
MJ chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Enjoyed your story. Liked the family focus and Alan angst. Hopefully will see another story from you.
MountainDreamer11 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
WOW! This is purely amazing. I really enjoyed the whole story. I look forword to reading more of your future works.
Laesk chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
a brilliant ending, thank you for sharing this with us. it has been a great story which I am sure many people will enjoy reading.
Bulletproof Vendetta chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Great story! I loved it! :)
MJ chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Great chapter. I think it works well how things are getting better but Alan still has some doubts as it would take time to change.
thunderbird5 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013