Reviews for Banni
Terry chapter 2 . 11/24
Extraordinary delightful made me smile story. Thank you so much it is a great fic.
lee6358 chapter 1 . 4/15
Great story...I'be actually been to that Elephant sanctuary... did the bike ride down the mountain & the elephant ride through the grounds...even fed a baby elephant... it's an awesome place!
carmdian chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
A lovely, soft, beautiful story. One of the most creative stories on this site.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Oh my god that was so freaking adorable!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Fabulous story. Thank you.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Well done! It seems so "them" even the fact that they did something so different. :)
Good job!
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I can't say more, it's so... "Castle"
sillylissy chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
i accidentally pressed the submit button, and i wasn't even done yet argh!

just wanna say, it must be a looooooong plane ride for caskett lol. i live in jakarta and my flight to new york took 30 hours! to go to bali caskett must land at jakarta first and then go on another flight for like 1.5 hours.

don't mind me, i talk about unimportant stuff.

ps: baby elephant banni is just too cute
sillylissy chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
apparently i missed this one. found it just now when i checked on your profile for spy castle. i've been an avid reader of your stuff and i missed reading this one. when i checked the upload date, no wonder, i was on a vacation to the states and i didn't always have internet connection.

BUT MANNNNNNNN I'M AN INDONESIAN AND OMG THIS IS A TOTALLY LATE (AND HYSTERICAL) RESPONSE BUT I'M SO PROUDDDDD, of you, of my country, of this fic, of the fact that so many people must have read it already and you're unintentionally promoting good stuff about bali and indonesia and i'm just at a loss of words.

so many indonesian stuff are mentioned here aside from the location you picked, which is bali, indonesia's pride in tourism. you also mentioned javanese folklore, sumatran elephants and balinese tigers and i love it! not forgetting the elaborate explanation on how balinese people name their children :D

did you do the research by yourself or is there someone giving you information? either way it's fantastic.

i remember you've done a fic where caskett goes on a trip to indonesia a while ago, but to a different location, so i wasn't hoping much for another one. yay. this is too long for a review i know, sorry about that.

btw, that's a l
veritesanspeur chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
cutest. couple. ever.

(and i may kind of maybe want to be the baby elephant.)

last line was all kinds of perfect.
LaLa111202 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I love, live, love this story! It makes me so happy for them!
imaginationrunsfree chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
This story was magical. Just awe-inspiringly beautiful. I'm assuming you have been to a place like this? There is no way you could have this much insight, capture the feelings so well through basic research.
Writing A Destiny chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
It's so great! Have you ever been to Indonesia? Because that is a really accurate description. As always, I loved it...
Sarah Jayne216 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
That really was a truly beautiful story. I smiled the whole way through it :) how I hope that the very, very end of this magnificent show Kate and Rick end up right there - happy, together and at peace.

Thanks for making me smile with your words.
Deb838 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
That was a sweet story :)