Reviews for Only the Best Will Survive
EllaBellBeca chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Cool story!Keep writing it!
miyame-chan chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
great chapter! but maybe you could've given us more background info on lenny? :)
Good Job chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Good Job! I liked how you wrote the letter for your first chapter!
Kaela R chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Looking foward to the next chapter!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Luv this! It helps that I like the Alphas seires!
Erin chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Nice Start! Update!
sirenskin chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow that was impressive for someone like you, massie, jk update soon!
AlphaWriter1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Looking forward to this!
Name-Lennox Piper Corcoran
Hobbies-gymnastics, dance, cheerleading
age-16, soon to be 17
skin color-white with an olive complexion
CHEERLEADER
Summary: Lenny is a Greek beauty with her olive complexion and her buttery blonde hair that falls in a mess of curls to the small of her back. With her Mediterranean blue eyes she easily hides her Jewish heritage, especially since she was luckily blessed with her mother's ski-slope nose. She has been cheering since she was young-living in Dallas, Texas, there is only one way to be on top, after all. She has excellent tumbling abilities and an eye for choreography. She can come up with a routine in seconds. Being short, skinny and composed of all muscle with subtle curves in just the right places, she is the ideal flyer. Lenny is an ambitious female who hates drama. She doesn't involve herself in any of the nonsense that could take her focus off of her cheerleading, because that is her passion. Of course, she is a bit of a dare devil and will do absolutely anything just to prove that she is capable of doing it. Anything that she tries, she has a gift for and can do well, even if she isn't the best at it. There is nothing she can't do and she's well aware of that which gives her a cocky attitude. Being the only daughter in a family of three boys, she is her daddy's little girl and her mother's angel. She is spoiled rotten and gets whatever she wants, while being over protected by her brothers. She is excellent with boys because of her many brothers and most of her friends are guys, except for her team because she honestly can't stand the pettiness that comes along with teenage girls. She is focused and determined to rise to the top and be the best she can be. She loves to be challenged and she loves a good competition.
miyame-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
nice start! I don't have the time or any ideas to submit a new app, but I probably will when weekend comes. (expect to get one through a PM, if that's okay.) :)
Belle chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hey! Your story is great! I have one character application for you!
Name: Lily
Hobbies: dance, soccer, modeling, singing, acting
Age: somewhere around 15, 16
Skin Color: White
What they are: (look above to hobbies)
Summary: Lily is beautiful and good at all her hobbies. Loves her friends. Shy at first, but once you get to know her she is totally not shy!
Hope you like my review! i know I love your story! Plzzzzzz Update! :)
Lovin' it chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love, Love, Love it! Please write more!
Application:
Name: Landen
Hobbies: lacrosse, horseback riding
Age: 16
Skin Color: White
What they are: Athlete
Summary: Landen is very popular and pretty. Everybody wants to be her. Everybody looks up to her. Her ex-boyfriend is one of Shira's son and still loves him. Shira's son also still loves her (something like Charlie Deery and Darwin)