Reviews for The Show Goes On
mika chapter 1 . 8/4
I’ve literally been following this ff since 2018 and seeing the update in my emails:’))) time to re read and pick up where I left off !
Alshoruzen chapter 48 . 6/26
I like how they used the clowns’ words against them. I’m looking forward to the other games, heh.
crystaldropss chapter 48 . 6/20
Thank you for updating! Just a few days since I last reviewed even. The clowns are really creepy, I hope nothing too bad will happen to them again though.

I can't wait to see what games they're going to play to save Kazuha and Akiyama! I must say, I've never liked OCs when reading fics, so this is probably the 1st time for me to actually like (and look forward to seeing) one.

Again, thanks for the update, and I'll look forward to the next one!
crystaldropss chapter 47 . 6/13
I'm in the process of binge-reading all your works since joining the fandom (and basking in the glory of KaiShin XD), mainly because I really like the way you write. I finished this story in a day despite my exam coming up, just goes to show how much I enjoyed it. As of now, I think this is my most favorite story of yours, followed by Midnight White and Travelers. I guess I just like fantasy and adventure in general, so that's part of the why.

I shall see if I'm going to change my mind again though, please keep up the good work and I'm really happy that you're still updating despite how long it's been. Slow updates is always more okay than completely abandoned after all :"

Please stay safe and healthy! I definitely look forward to the next update.
YukineKaze chapter 46 . 2/23
LMAO
just one Kuroba Kaito is more than handful lololol

awwwww i approve HakubaXRan ship! they're cute together!

i already comment about it but damn-
I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT FOR THE DCMK-HarPot FUSION KYAAAAAAAAAA AND WITH KAISHIN PAIR TOO- ah, my life's going to be perfectttt!
Alshoruzen chapter 47 . 2/15
Loved the trick mirrors, heh.
msjbird chapter 47 . 2/8
This was another great chapter. I like the idea that exploring the tent will be like watching a show! I look forward to reading what happens next.

The upcoming new story sounds great! So much to look forward to!
Kabnondra chapter 47 . 2/7
It's nice to have such a heartwarming chapter in comparison to the doom many of the characters seem to repeatedly face! The funhouse mirror is a creepy but cool way to showcase Akiyama's former self as well. Is there a reason that it didn't show Heiji his previous self?
YukineKaze chapter 46 . 1/17
awww Ran! every people has something they feared. so don't think that you're such a burden, and just leave you anymore guilt!
Sumsy chapter 46 . 1/13
The carnival tent sounds really spooky. I imagine the history of that ton is really interesting! I look forward to reading about what happens next!
Alshoruzen chapter 45 . 12/19/2021
It’s kind of funny hearing Hakuba of all people talking about basically what amounts to time travel. I look forward to finding out what this House of Stories is if that’s where they’re going. Merry Christmas!
Kabnondra chapter 45 . 12/13/2021
I'd love to see a more Ran-centric chapter moving forward! I'm curious to see where they end up next!
eliana chapter 44 . 11/25/2021
me encanta!
solo una cosa, shinichi es muy damisela en apuros, ósea se que no tiene ni su cinturón, ni su reloj, ni las zapatillas pero es mitad perro ósea que almenos tendría garras fuertes como los perros, porque diablos si los perros las tienen, y sus piernas también deberían ser bastante potentes y no hagas excusa que no hay balones ahí porque ya hemos visto a shinichi patear todo, desde vasijas hasta fruta o lo que tenga a mano en momentos de urgencia, vos decís que unirlo a una bruja o hada que estaba en la fiesta que pueda invocarlos funcionaria? Solo eso, mi niño es un crack y no damisela punto!
Pero kaito, a kaito lo amo todo posesivo como es, kyaa hermoso. Esos momentos en que destruiría todo solo por shinichi por poco no grito !
Mi amor!
Sos una crack y espero conti
Mr Darklord chapter 8 . 11/25/2021
Wooooohhhh. Spooky
Alshoruzen chapter 44 . 11/22/2021
It’s nice to see them finally get some down time together. I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of strange place they end up next. Happy Thanksgiving!