Reviews for The Show Goes On
jayfeather63 chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
Awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what ran was dressed as. Kaito being a cause of trauma is definitely a hazard for poor skeletons haha. I can't wait for more. :)
Unicorn Qu33n chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
I'm excited for what happens next! My money's on it being another part of the hotel! :D I have been really enjoying your story and look forward to every update!
Encryption System chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
Have I mentioned how much a love it when authors tend to portray Kaito in an all-powerful kind of way? 'Cause I do. Of course, that may also have something to do with the fact that he's my favorite fictional character in here xD

Update soon! :)

-EotS-
Jennosaur chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
Frick, this story is absolutely amazing! I totally feel as if I am transported into this world you've created. You're an amazing writer. Thank you for your continued hard work, I can't wait until you post next!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2017
I love this story
J.clou chapter 6 . 1/6/2017
This is such a good story
I really love by the idea of Shinichi with ears and tail of a dog and I can't help but wanting Kaito to get his decent amount of meal already XD
I'm worried about Shinichi, but I really don't want a war to break out between Kaito and Hakuba..
Will be waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
Why do I get the feeling that they are eventually going to take down the Ghost King...
PipeDream chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
Wait...is this only being updated twice a year?!
PipeDream chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
Man that was such a TWISTANBUL
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Alshoruzen chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Perfect for Halloween . The idea that the foxes might have once been human is interesting. Sounds portentous. I look forward to seeing what it all means.
jayfeather63 chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
Happy Halloween! I loved the chapter. I'm super curious about what happened to Shinichi. I can't wait for more. :)
Coco chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
Really great chapter! Shinichi being under mind controll or something like it is really interesting! I hope you're doing well and thank you!
SB chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
Wow, the shadow monsters were creepy! You describe things so well!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
Cerlinfia chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
Aww... this make me worried when will Kaito feel he needs some blood...
A great chapter once a again, thanks for the update.
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »