Reviews for The Show Goes On
Alshoruzen chapter 45 . 12/19/2021
It’s kind of funny hearing Hakuba of all people talking about basically what amounts to time travel. I look forward to finding out what this House of Stories is if that’s where they’re going. Merry Christmas!
Kabnondra chapter 45 . 12/13/2021
I'd love to see a more Ran-centric chapter moving forward! I'm curious to see where they end up next!
eliana chapter 44 . 11/25/2021
me encanta!
solo una cosa, shinichi es muy damisela en apuros, ósea se que no tiene ni su cinturón, ni su reloj, ni las zapatillas pero es mitad perro ósea que almenos tendría garras fuertes como los perros, porque diablos si los perros las tienen, y sus piernas también deberían ser bastante potentes y no hagas excusa que no hay balones ahí porque ya hemos visto a shinichi patear todo, desde vasijas hasta fruta o lo que tenga a mano en momentos de urgencia, vos decís que unirlo a una bruja o hada que estaba en la fiesta que pueda invocarlos funcionaria? Solo eso, mi niño es un crack y no damisela punto!
Pero kaito, a kaito lo amo todo posesivo como es, kyaa hermoso. Esos momentos en que destruiría todo solo por shinichi por poco no grito !
Mi amor!
Sos una crack y espero conti
Mr Darklord chapter 8 . 11/25/2021
Wooooohhhh. Spooky
Alshoruzen chapter 44 . 11/22/2021
It’s nice to see them finally get some down time together. I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of strange place they end up next. Happy Thanksgiving!
Reikuwu chapter 44 . 11/17/2021
pogger chapter- i wonder what kaito did with shinichi after their romantic dinner…
Kabnondra chapter 44 . 11/16/2021
This was a nice break in the story! Shinichi and Kaito were very cute, but I especially love the dynamic between Kaito and Ran. It speaks of ill things to come, but I like the openness on both sides
Alshoruzen chapter 43 . 10/24/2021
It’s nice that the Court people are actually being helpful. I particularly like the pumpkins on the vine, heh. It’s also pretty cool how the other guests are putting some thought into how to group themselves. I look forward to seeing how it goes.
msjbird chapter 43 . 10/18/2021
I'm not sure whether to be suspicious of the court's generous gifts.

With so many people working together, hopefully they will find the way home soon!

I look forward to reading what happens next!
kabnondra chapter 43 . 10/17/2021
Exciting! It's nice to get a bit of downtime between all the intensity of the chapters! Fun to catch up with Kazuha and Heiji too. Here's to hoping things don't get too rough between Shinichi and Kaito and everything goes well!
Reikuwu chapter 42 . 10/13/2021
I’ve caught up! I hope shinichi and his crew find the remaining party guests soon, and reunite with the guys at the sanctuary. I’m so glad no one chose to stay, though! It might be a while until then, but it’d be a shame to leave behind friends they made in this world. (SHINICHI AND KAITO REUNITE crying emoji)
Alshoruzen chapter 42 . 9/23/2021
I’d definitely choose not losing my memories too. I look forward to seeing what they do next.
msjbird chapter 42 . 9/22/2021
I'm so glad everyone listened! It would be sad to leave people behind. How will they know when they've found everyone? Do they have an idea of who is missing still?
Great chapter! Thank you.
msjbird chapter 41 . 8/30/2021
I hope people are willing to listen and help try to find the way home!
Alshoruzen chapter 41 . 8/26/2021
Ah, that does explain a lot. I’m starting to feel a bit bad for the Kaito copy though. Hope to see the next part soon.
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »