Reviews for The Show Goes On
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Lol, I'm like; the skeleton's fangirling!
But I really love this fanfiction! You described it so well(as always!). More action please XD!
twilightserius chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
yup id scream too
Serendipital chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I really adore this fanfic. It has a great premise, and a great mystery, too! It's not the typical kind of mystery, which makes it even better. Am I right in assuming the skeleton is another frightened party-goer? Can't wait to see their interactions if they are! Good luck on the next chapter; I absolutely can't wait to see it.
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Ohhhhh a screaming skeleton? Interesting, then again animated moving armor, and now skeletons. It's turning to be a huge haunted case indeed. More please!
Suezanne chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
the moment of confusion approaches
Suezanne chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I'm having lots of fun imagining Shinichi with canine ears
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I love this story!
Please update soon!
Thanx!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow. This is interesting. Um, how old are they? It mentioned that they had been together for ten years.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Hmmmmmm very interesting, so the people dressed as monsters have become monsters themselves. Interesting indeed. More please!
bluebeere chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hahahahahhaha !
There is more right?
Justice Cookie chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
this was awesome :) I love the choice of monster costume for each of the boys, it was a perfect choice for them and the story line supporting them needing them was enjoyable. I feel sorry for Shinichim he DOES have terrible luck when he goes out...even when he is with Kaito.

Love the more intimate scenes between them as well, it's adorable!

Kaito's reaction to Shinichi's tail had me snickering out loud XD

Thanks for sharing! I am really looking forward to seeing more of this one! :D
GREENTEA chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Another exciting series! Supppper pumped to see where this goes! It has ridiculous potential. :) Always nice to see new things from my FAV AUTHOR. 3 Looking forward to future updates!
RAGA chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Yay!

Gah, I just adore your stories. This plot definitely looks stellar. I can't wait to see where you take this (the term "lapdog" is taken to new levels -cliched but oh, so good XD-).

Thanks for the new fic!
Hayashi Yuri chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Shin-chan's a doggy? Cute! Hahahah..
Nice one! I'm looking forward to its future chapters! D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Your writing keeps improving, and it was already quite good. I really like your stories. This is interesting and nicely mysterious so far. I agree with "It wasn't the decoration that bothered him—no, it was the idea of just what kinds of ideas those decorations might put into some unstable mind." The stage is being set for a really creepy mystery. I look forward to reading more!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20