Reviews for The Show Goes On
kabnondra chapter 41 . 8/25/2021
What an exciting cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)))
Alshoruzen chapter 40 . 7/30/2021
Glad you updated. Kimi’s rather funny. And I love the imagery. Totally agree about the ears. I look forward to seeing what they learn.
msjbird chapter 40 . 7/26/2021
Oh no! That seems ominous.
Great chapter!
YukineKaze chapter 37 . 4/24/2021
... well, my poor bby deserve some good rest. what else other than coffe and books?

FINALLYYYYYYY *crying*
a pair of soulmate- this, this is justice!
YukineKaze chapter 31 . 4/24/2021
it's... hilarious. i can imagine it pretty well Kaito in KID regalia, trying to calm one headless knight and a helmet knight lmao
lololol i can't imagine if Ran and Kazuha somehow got transfered to this graveyard thing

FINALLYYYYYYYY
KAITO SAVE UR PRINCESS FROM THE DREAM
YukineKaze chapter 29 . 4/24/2021
well i hope u got the most cruel punishment in hell, bitche
YukineKaze chapter 28 . 4/24/2021
FREAK- SO THIS BITCH MUST BE THE ONE WHO DISSAPPEARED FROM THE BASE CAMP, WHEN HARUKAS ASKED ABOUT IT
YA BITCH, DON'T TRY ANYTHING NASTY YA HEAR ME?!

oh my poor bby... he's suffering...
YukineKaze chapter 27 . 4/24/2021
YESSSS SHINERELLA!
let's hope with this Kaito popped out of nowhere and swept Shinerella off his feet before the prince does it XP
YukineKaze chapter 26 . 4/24/2021
lololol i will say it again, Aki is really hilarious!
is it bad that i want Shin-tan become cinderella too? hehe, he must become be really more pretty!
YukineKaze chapter 25 . 4/24/2021
yes, yes that's absolutely true
lmao, multiple times he almost died, but still alive like a favourite child to the Lord of Death he is
i'm not implied that my bby is a cursed human, but well... i have read many ff where there is Shinigami who favorable Shinichi XD
YukineKaze chapter 24 . 4/24/2021
lololol, i want to say it again. every Aki's reaction really make my day

FREAK! WHO TF DARED IMPOSE AS MY PRECIOUS CHILD?
KAITO YA DUMBASS! WAKE UP! THAT'S AIN'T YER LOVER
*sigh in relief* great. my wonderful bby ain't a coward. he won't leave anyone behind, and gratefully Kaito noticed that too _
YukineKaze chapter 23 . 4/24/2021
...please don't say that there is an impostor, or a traitor even
... FREAK? WHO TF IS THAT? SHIN-TAN HAVEN'T MET KAITO YET! WHO DARED IMPOST AS MY WONDERFUL BBY?
YukineKaze chapter 22 . 4/24/2021
shit, i can't stay serious whenever involted Aki XD

... if i saw Shin-tan smiled like that... i'm pretty sure i will break down by myself
...well, at least, it seems Kaito still alive, right?
YukineKaze chapter 21 . 4/24/2021
lmao, Akiyama's "he has a very good stare" i believe that's extremely creepy and funny at the same time

...fuck
please tepl me that fire doesn't really disturb Kaito
omg please, i can't afford seeing Shin-tan in agony
YukineKaze chapter 20 . 4/24/2021
FINALLY THE SOULMATE BACK TOGETHER AGAINNNN
AWWWWW SO CUTEEEEEEE

ik that Kaito will eventually need to drink blood. and i hope the first one is Shin-chan's. ya know, it's like a rather intimated gresture, hehehehe
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »