Reviews for My Little Blue-haired Baby
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
F**k update already!
SioDymph chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, if you're low on ideas... How 'bout making 2d cry and murdoc has no idea what to do and he tries to hit 2d baby but comes to the realization he can't hurt the baby cause whenever he tries, he gets horrible flash-backs of when his father abused him as a child... or what if the boogieman tries to come and steal 2d away? :P Ooh! ooh! What if murdoc had to put one of those super dorky baby car seats in the back of his stylo?
ThisPerson1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
U could have Murdoc try to bond with him a little or something. He could also try feeding 2D, but being Murdoc, he gives him all the wrong things that babies should never have (beer, etc.) that's all I got. Good luck with your writer's block hope u update soon. :)
Emberly17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
How about Murdoc tries to feed baby 2D? Baby food, a big mess, spit-ups, and maybe a dirty diaper change.
Mentalcase50 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
2D's mother should see 2D.
Derek haleElese chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh shit, I MUDs was pissed off! (sob) poor 2D. Wow,but I loved it call me
Tsuyoshi-chin chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
So cute! Baby 2D! If I had a child like Stuart I'd shower him with... well, everything! Heh I'd probably spoil him too much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Man i hope you update this sooner or later :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Please update already, it killing me!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Please update soon am dying to see what gonna happen next!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awesome! Baby 2D! So cute! (‿) I love it! Next chapter please!?
Joy chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was so freaking adorable! You really need to make more! Your a good writer! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Aww this is going to be good i have some ideas how bout in the next chap 2d starts crying and murdoc trys to calm him down and he smalls something gross , he reailze that the small is comeing form 2d he needs to be change murdoc does'nt want to at frist but 2d keeps going murdoc give in and wil he changeing him murdoc get peed on and gets angery at fist but since 2d is a baby now he can't hit him so murdoc just poke him in the belly i think murdoc geting piss on by a baby 2d would be funny , i hope you updated soon murdoc takeing care of baby 2d so cute.
Mentalcase50 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Awwww! Maybe 2D's parents should come over.
2Dfan95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is FredLucasFan from Deviantart. Great story so far! I hope you update it fast! :)