Reviews for When She Cries
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
aww that was soo sweet i luv this fic :D
Lady Athena X chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Great Fic. I think that's just how Goku felt when he came back to Chichi after Buu was defeated. I haven't too long watched that episode, but in it he told Chichi that he loved her (Aw). Goku and Chichi definately belong together. Chichi is sure one tough and strong woman to put up with all she has to. But anyways, this was a very sweet story. I hope you continue to write more great G/CC fics.
Chi-chi chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
i loved it how goku thoght back on how chi-chi loved him alot of peplpe say chi-chi is a loud mean women i she is a loveing mom and wife
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
:sniffles: Too sweet!
Vanity Attack chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
oooo why must u make cry so much so beautiful!
i won't tell chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
so sweet! i loved it! update soon!
cameoappearance chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Wonderful, WONDERFUL!

I love how you did this. It's a pretty popular theme, but you did it in a whole new way. The song fit PERFECTLY with this, too. I love how you said that Chi-Chi never cried... except at night.

I also loved how you portrayed Chi-Chi in this. I just loved it. You showed her as she is - she's determined and a take-charge person, but she's also human. She feels hurt sometimes. And I also loved how you wrote that she is strong, because she IS.

You also wrote that Chi-Chi never made him feel guilty when he was ill. Just that little paragraph seemed to make me think of that in a whole new light, to be honest... I don't know if you meant to do that, but you did. It was also very touching, actually, when you wrote that "Chichi had told him forcefully that it had better work, because she wouldn’t be responsible for her actions if she lost him."

Oh! You also put in there that people thought Chi-Chi hated his fighting, but she really didn't. She just hated when he encountered "Mortal danger every other year." I've always thought that, too. I mean, she always seems to boast about it when he's actually fighting...

And, lastly, I love this first line of the song:

"The road I have traveled on,

Is paved with good intentions

It’s littered with broken dreams

That never quite came true."

You chose a perfect song for this story, and a wonderful story to go with the song. I'm putting this on my favorites list, seriously. You acheived so much in just this little one-shot... never stop writing!

_

-Chrystaline
Ri-nee-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
When you scratch my back, I scratch yours...

Okay I'm stopping my jokes. Anyway I love your story and I think I love your others as well but I am not all too good with authors of my fav fics. But never the less this is WONDERFUL!

Hope you write more of this heartwrenching(sp?)stuff!

Ja ne,

your Ri-nee-chan

V is for Victory!
THE Elvenking chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Sweet!
Dark Saiyan Lady chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
aww this is sooo sweet. Couldn't say it better myself.
mary chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
this is such a nice fanfic about goku/chichi.
Lady Nightshade chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
nice
Lauryn1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Awwwwww! This is such a sweet fanfic! I really enjoyed it and you write it perfectly. Bravo!