Reviews for Vicious Motivator
Hotpotatofangirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wow PERFECT beginning! I know it's hard to give sherlock feelings but you did awesome! I can't wait to read the rest
Leonelasunny20 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
are the cookies double chocolate chunk, and are the soft and chewy? and the cupcakes ,chocolate?
OpalSkyLoveDivine chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
OOHHH, I LOVE a conniving, matchmaking Mary!...soooo very, very good!
I'm really enjoying this tortured Sherlock too! The building tension is delicious!
sherlolly-shipper221B chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Aw I love reading your little notes about your life! You sound like a lovely person! x
sherlolly-shipper221B chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
*sees note about moriarty being dead* *laughs* Did you miss me?
DarkestAngel11 chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
Totally reviewed in the wrong chapter. Like I said before, brilliant job with this wonderful story. I loved the characterization of Mary as well as the development of Molly and Sherlock's relationship. Great job!
DarkestAngel11 chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
This is such a fantastic story! It is absolutely my favorite Sherlolly. Great job!
Savanna chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
Why why, I kept reading and reading for almost 3 hours just to be left with this?! ahhh Please they ned to get together!
Dodge1989 chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
Great! A wonderful ending to amazing story.
!:)))
Dodge1989 chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
I love this passage:
"Sherlock is married to his work." Molly defended.
"Yeah well, they're getting divorced."

YOU DID A WOUNDERFULE WORK!
Dodge1989 chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
The funniest chapter in the whole story! English buldok smeared in an Italian food and the human hand in the teeth... It's hilarious!:)
Abigail123 chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
You have the writing style of a God. Bless you. May you have many happy vagina tingles
Domitheus chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Oh the end so anticipated yet so sad when it's over! Lovely as always thought it was a fitting conclusion and you had me giggling the entire time I think my roommate thinks I've gone mad haha anyway I would encourage you to post the sexy times that's what we've been waiting for! Also I hope you might begin another fanfic I always have loved your stories and congrats by the way this was a wonderfully done fic and I hope you are proud:)
EndlessDelenaObsessedDesire chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Woawww beautiful ending.. Loved the story very much,gonna miss it a lot.. Watched epi 2 on last Friday,just loved Sherlock's Best Man Speech.. Waiting for the Season 3 finale,it will air next Friday here,in India.. Happy New Year to You.. Eagerly waiting for your bonus chapter.. Please Update Soon Dear... :)
apedarling chapter 17 . 1/8/2014