Reviews for Listen To Me
DiscoverDesha chapter 12 . 22h
Wow this is such a good story
It's well written and even though you
Change the characters it still fits
Plz update soon it's such a great story!
cook
urra94 chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
and once more. i read your story twice bcs i just so love it! so keep update and please don't let it not finish, :)
urra94 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
alright, i love your story, i love this kind of complicated-sexual-relationship between naruto and hinata.i can tell that naruto still loves hinata and he's still the same old naruto.i hope the ending wil be soon , i really hope naruto will finally fully realised what hinata means to him and what he means to hinata. and i looooveee your kinda sibling thingy between naruto and the i hate of course i did not read that part. but other, i love all naruhina part in is dark in here, like very godly-dark-evil naruto that i did not have read in other yeah, i love it and hope you update it soon. and i hope, once naruto have sense and realised the love between hinata and him, i want to see the romance-passionate-desperate sex between 'em. not this sexual abuse things. and keep updating! bye!
Xuln chapter 12 . 4/24/2015
In the beginning, I was a little weary after reading the first three chapters, but my hope that, in the end, it would ultimately get better, has been the driving force that keeps me reading. If you feel if you could squeeze a little more in and make a sequel, great.
TheMysticalFett chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
Well I can honestly say I loathe your Naruto. Don't get me wrong, his character is well written and compelling, but the reaction he inspires in me is just the impulse to unload a clip into his chest.

Your story shows the pain and horror of an abusive relationship with all the majesty of a trainwreck that you can't look away from. Excellent job on the story and I am quite cynical about this new change of heart.

Till next time author.
beththeboss chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
No keep going with the KibaHina pairing its acceptable since Naruto is a dick
Huzzaa chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
Prety neat plz drop the next chapter soon
C.W chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
I really hope you do a happy ending. I think a sequel would be great. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
You got some problems if you think this was a good ides to write this
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
And just like that? Didn't naruto want to ask for apology to hinata-no, beg for apology to hinata? I mean, after all he's done?
ChocoGummies chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
WAAHH I LOVE THIS STORY FOR ALL OF ITS VERY ... INTERESTING QUIRKS. You made me ship NaruHina harder and even KibaHina ;-; wat are u doing to me. I think it would be great to see Naruto slowly change into a better person because of Itachi and Hinata! I keep imagining after he changes, he finally turns himself into prison after telling Hinata he's sorry and that he loves her xD. ANYWAY I can't wait to see where this goes Poor Hinata it'll get better soon... Maybe.
Ayrmed chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
I'm definitely happy to see the turnaround in Naruto. Hope it continues!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
•Omgosh , I can't believe I'm juss now finding this story , I fucking love it !
I didn't think when I first starting reading I would love it as much but the story so interesting I just couldn't put it down !
I can't wait for your update , i really look forward to it ! •
• Stay Awesome •
jj chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
Err... I dunno. I really hate KibaHina... and as NH fans... I really don't have passion on this pair in this fic. It's just ew..