Reviews for Listen To Me
Xuln chapter 12 . 4/24
In the beginning, I was a little weary after reading the first three chapters, but my hope that, in the end, it would ultimately get better, has been the driving force that keeps me reading. If you feel if you could squeeze a little more in and make a sequel, great.
TheMysticalFett chapter 12 . 4/21
Well I can honestly say I loathe your Naruto. Don't get me wrong, his character is well written and compelling, but the reaction he inspires in me is just the impulse to unload a clip into his chest.

Your story shows the pain and horror of an abusive relationship with all the majesty of a trainwreck that you can't look away from. Excellent job on the story and I am quite cynical about this new change of heart.

Till next time author.
beththeboss chapter 10 . 4/18
No keep going with the KibaHina pairing its acceptable since Naruto is a dick
Huzzaa chapter 12 . 4/15
Prety neat plz drop the next chapter soon
C.W chapter 12 . 4/12
I really hope you do a happy ending. I think a sequel would be great. Update soon please.
You got some problems if you think this was a good ides to write this
And just like that? Didn't naruto want to ask for apology to hinata-no, beg for apology to hinata? I mean, after all he's done?
ChocoGummies chapter 12 . 4/11
WAAHH I LOVE THIS STORY FOR ALL OF ITS VERY ... INTERESTING QUIRKS. You made me ship NaruHina harder and even KibaHina ;-; wat are u doing to me. I think it would be great to see Naruto slowly change into a better person because of Itachi and Hinata! I keep imagining after he changes, he finally turns himself into prison after telling Hinata he's sorry and that he loves her xD. ANYWAY I can't wait to see where this goes Poor Hinata it'll get better soon... Maybe.
Ayrmed chapter 12 . 4/10
I'm definitely happy to see the turnaround in Naruto. Hope it continues!
•Omgosh , I can't believe I'm juss now finding this story , I fucking love it !
I didn't think when I first starting reading I would love it as much but the story so interesting I just couldn't put it down !
I can't wait for your update , i really look forward to it ! •
• Stay Awesome •
jj chapter 11 . 2/6
Err... I dunno. I really hate KibaHina... and as NH fans... I really don't have passion on this pair in this fic. It's just ew..
sad chapter 11 . 2/5
update soon please it's been a while omg cries
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
So naruto had a change of heart? Interesting
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
FINALLY YOU UPDATED BEEN WAITING FOR AGES MAN AND A CLIFFHANGER AWW MAN PLEASE UPFATED
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Wish you wouldn't tag naruto and Hinata. As a naruhina fan this is depressing to read. At least it's canon so I've got that going for me