Reviews for Listen To Me
Miss Exclusive chapter 1 . 9/9
Yes you updated can't wait to read more don't let the updates stop please.
TaniyaW1112 chapter 1 . 9/5
Don't leave us hanging! How does Hinata react to naruto being in jail? and is the dream going to make her more scared of Naruto? Update this soon please!
TaniyaW1112 chapter 18 . 8/18
Please update this story soon!
Usagi drop chapter 9 . 8/17
On this fix I'm definitely rooting for Kibahina because is a relationship with love.
Naruto has to go to jail, or a mental institution, or just die. On this story he doesn't have any redeeming qualities.
Usagi drop chapter 8 . 8/17
The guy from the bar?! Omg
Usagi drop chapter 7 . 8/17
This chapter... I was cringing the whole time. I could feel the pain. It was just too much.
I guess that means that you are a good writer.
NarHina chapter 18 . 8/16
Nice touch with adding Zabuza and Haku as side characters it's better then just through in OC, but considering Zabuza is like one of the most bloodthirsty character in the series makes it ironic that he was helping lock up Naruto.

Glade Naruto got call Hinata it will defiantly calm him down a bit I think, who knows if he's luck she may even get to visit him.

As for the mention Kurama I feel it is to late for that, but also makes me question I don't think it counts as a full personality disorder since Naruto so far has been shown to remember everything, but until no the was no distinction between the two. So my theory is Kurama is just a name for Naruto's mood swings and he can't control his anger well.

Luck three chapters in a week, I hope it keeps up. I can't wait to see Hinata's reaction to Naruto being in jail, I think she'll be sad now that Naruto was getting back to his old self, but also can't deny she could also be slightly angry just when Naruto was showing progress at turning back to himself.

BreezyAnimetra chapter 17 . 8/15
Great update so far. As for Naruto being arrested. I don't think they could hold him. What evidence do they have? Also there was no warrant. He didnt even read him his rights if he gets a lawyer that's good it would be thrown out.
BreezyAnimetra chapter 18 . 8/15
So glad to see you updated this story. Please keep it up.
TaniyaW1112 chapter 18 . 8/15
Ah man Cliffhanger.. It was soo good lol
NarHina chapter 17 . 8/15
Short but good I really want to see Kiba's reaction or a little chapter after Hinata broke his heart.

I would no to Hinata changing her mind, since everything that's been showed and if you read into the finer details of the story you can see everything isn't Naruto's fault and something more is going. I do not want her to change her mind I think the point for that has way past the minute she accepted Naruto after what he done last time pretty much cerements that shes staying by, not only that put with Naruto going back to how he is and how Hinata turned Kiba it only shows how much she loves him.

As for Itachi and Sasuke relationship as well as what happend with Naruto and Sasuke I say try and fit them both in. I think the two relationship are linked and you would be able to show Itachi's and Sasuke's current relationship through Sasuke and Naruto's history.

Not sure if Naruto is getting arrested I haven't seen anything that Sasuke can do him for with evidence in less Sasuke get Hinata to own up to it. But with the way Itachi said that Naruto wanted to go to jail I wouldn't put it passed him to confess. But as it is now Sasuke is detaining Naruto more on personal reasons without proper evidence to send him to jail.

Look forward to next chapter whenever that will be. Thanks for these last two chapters.

NarHina chapter 16 . 8/15
Good chapter, but the start made me a bit worried though I may just be over thinking it since the way the knife pointed/stab into Hinata left me with the impression that she was somehow pregnant. On the bright side she's only done it with Naruto and I think child could actual be a good move to get the old Naruto back if it's done.

hinatahyuugaa chapter 1 . 8/15
OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOU UPDATED!
Beatrizmar chapter 1 . 8/15
I couldn't believe it when I saw that your story was updated:D. I love how you are turning over the story now, also please let us know why naruto became like that in the first place
TaniyaW1112 chapter 17 . 8/14
I'm glad that hinata as made her mind up its just I hope naruto can get out of the mess he is in lol