Reviews for An hour
Shelly chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Ok. This was refreshingly different. I'm liking reading your stuff (bad grammar... sorry). You aren't stuck in the same box of ideas that everyone else seems to be.
Thanks! : )
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
So cute... I just... loved the whole thing. It was sweet- VERY sweet.

~IGC t DM
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Your well gonna get sick of me... :-(

Another groovy fic,

well done you :-p

Jess x
ashley chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
wheres that tat? great chemistry going on
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
i like it, it's cute. too bad there aren't more writers like you
Augusta chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
So where and what is it? Great story.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Ok I do not think Catherine and Grissom ever got together and Grissom has blue eyes not green. I loved this fic, I wish that they had gotten together though, but I loved how they had amde out on a table once a long time ago.
Blaze12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
another great story from you! how i wish i could write like you...great interaction between G/S...so sweet...so well written...it'd be nice to have a follow up chapter...to find out where the tatoo is...and the answer to the riddle...

keep writing (in general :D)

BLAZE
Ali chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I loved the story! Great banter between them, and the burst out laughing at Sara's comment for the lady to buy a freaking compass!
Melindotty chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
heyyyyyyy u didnt tell about the tatoo! NO FAIR!
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
This is lovely. It's just great so see the both of them so comfortable. I would love to see Griss like that, hair all wet and stuff like that. Mmm...are you going to write another fic. like this or a sequel? You should consider it, I think.

Geena
Howlinchickhowl chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Hey, I realy liked this. Interesting idea for a backstory, doing it on a lecture table! But that riddle is just bugging there an actual answer, or did you make it up? If thre is an answer could you email it to me coz it's gonna drive me insane! Keep writing!

LOZ
WashDCChick chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
A sweet story. Nice to see them out of the office and at ease with each other. I liked the idea of the tattoo, and the description of Grissom's shirt (though his eyes are blue). You've got a homonym problem, though: "lose" means you've lost your marbles and cannot find them, "loose" means your pants are loose, you will need a belt.
vigirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
This was really neat. I like the way you handled the dialogue, and the mix of regular conversation with more vibey, angsty stuff. Nice scene-setting, too. Good job with the G/S interaction in general. Always nice to see them having their kind of fun together.
Forensiphile chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I really enjoyed this! I was smiling all the way through. Very insightful look at the GSR. Write more soon!