Reviews for Little Talks
I loved this! The fact is that somethings the hero may not be the one that loves the girl the most and is not the one willing to give up the most.
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
You are amazing! At first I was like okay and then I was okay! This symbolic thing grew into something too beautiful. I hadn't thought of it in that way. It is wonderful! Like my love for this one shot is big. Please! Please write more like this. I like Milton as the frustrated reader just wanting a different ending! I love the ending especially. He would want to rewrite the typical ending! Cause sometimes jack can be too perfect. And jerry does seem flawded but sensitive like he cries when friends move away or when he is in a situation. anyway, this is my fave. I aim to read it often. Love this.
Aimann Skylar chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
this is beautiful. you are gifted :')
krstic chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I've been searching through the Jerry/Kim fics for a while, but this one is by far my favorite. I reallly enjoyed the way you told this story (Milton's point of view) and the mood that's in this fic. I hope to see more Jerry/Kim from you (btw is it "Kerry"?)
clarabella wandering chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Why is this so honest to what I think of Jerry? My friend, you have a gift.
frozenivy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
beautifully written story :) love it
Badwolf7878 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this it is amazing. I love out on the town also.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was so good! I almost started crying. I loved it!
Yvonne chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was sweet... Huh... Jerry is a little less perfect. But we all know Jack has his flaws.