Reviews for Ana's birthday disaster
Northshorex02 chapter 76 . 1/20
Read this whole thing at once. Took me all night.. I loved it and thank you for writing for us fans..
belleveloso chapter 76 . 1/5
good story
mickie7481 chapter 76 . 12/6/2014
oh my gosh i loved this story i got blood shot eyes to prove it i couldnt stop reading it u did an awsome job with this story line. i hope you write more i dont want it to end.
Karen773 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
This story is great!
ET828 chapter 76 . 11/12/2014
OMG! this was a great story line it could of been your own. I have read many of your story and to me this is one of my favored I do like them all. you really think outside the box on this one. I liked the moving rooms. keep writing when you have time. real life is real.
jms chapter 76 . 3/26/2014
Ok I have finally finished your story. Loved it. Yes I would go for the kids side. From all parties. And does Bulldog and his lady get married. Plz continue .
MyEverLovingMore chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
You can do it! Please let her escape... was that the bitch troll?
MyEverLovingMore chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
You know thats true love right there, a freaking yr? Omg... hats off to Grey
Rmoure chapter 76 . 12/13/2013
OMG Please don't stop - I loved your story and I love your writing. Please don't stop writing. This was FUCKING Great, want more!
Sarah chapter 76 . 11/27/2013
Wow, great story, thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.
Guest fsogfan chapter 76 . 10/14/2013
Really enjoyed your story :). It's so great to read a story and have an ending. Great writing. I get disappointed when I am reading a great story and the writer abandons it. So thank you for going through to the end. In case you have ideas to write another story cudos to you! I would certainly read it;)
Guest chapter 69 . 10/11/2013
Lol...that was a lot of F****
mags71 chapter 76 . 10/12/2013
Thank you for a lovely story. We appreciate you AU's ...
1DBG1 chapter 76 . 10/11/2013
hope u do a sequel... maybe about the teenage kids lives
Guest chapter 57 . 10/9/2013
Wow ana was pregnant I wonder if she knew