Reviews for Ana's birthday disaster
carla.rbaptista chapter 76 . 7/19
Parabéns, gostei muito da história.
You are an amazing writer I can't wait to start another one of your stories
steeleheart chapter 76 . 3/27
You should definetly continue, this is the only story with the most kids for ana and chrisian.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 76 . 1/5
Really great story!
Guest chapter 69 . 12/1/2015
I am not sure what you are doing with the "you'll"

I am hurting my brain trying t guess how it is working in almost any sentence. It isn't working and I also can't guess what is trying to be said.

Usually you might be able to guess. But not with that one.
"You are"? - that would be "you're

You'll be sorry? - You'll be happy? You'll means "you will I'm pretty sure.

So. I don't know at all how you are using that. It's hurting my brain
Guest chapter 60 . 12/1/2015
Ow you say it is:

"I love you too". TOO, with 2 'O''s.

As in 'I love you ALSO.'
That is what 'too' means.
Guest chapter 55 . 12/1/2015
What's funny here is christian 'air signaling' to the dress "& what do you call this?", Lol.
Michelle1 chapter 46 . 12/1/2015
Treat - something that is special and or rare. An ice cream cone is a 'treat. Going to the movies is a 'treat'.

Threat - someting dangerous coming your way. Elena is a 'threat' to their (Ana's, C's, etc.,) safety.

There must be a T as discussed with "THRILLED".

One nice thing about Ana always in danger - she doesn't have to deal with certain "everyday" pain in the neck things, petty things I guess.

I am wondering, where are Ana's 'female friends', you know? Female friendships are and can be a lovely thing, though at the same time can be draining.

Maybe I am not aware these thing change when you're married - but I do know there is ALWAYS competition amongst women ! Ha! Right?
Best friends or not!
There aren't many women who get to get away without these jealousy's and things like that - the real 'reality' I am referring to. (Must be nice :)) - if not a bit lonely? Hard to say.

Just an observation.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/30/2015
I KNEW it was a HORRIBLE idea to have Taylor, Gail ANa and Elliot all in the same helicopter - but ANYWAY -

I ALso suspect Bulldog on the one hand , but, on the other I am suspecting the anklet is a TRACKER.

We shall see.

(Where is the FBI?).
Guest chapter 40 . 11/30/2015
Kavenaugh (Kate) is funny in the chopper too.

She goes "the Grey's are 'hectic'. Couldn't wait to get outta there she says
LMAO! But then the rest of what she says is funny too, thank you for the laugh. Kate's a pretty funny character. Reminds me of one of my oldest friends.
Michelle 1 chapter 40 . 11/30/2015
F.A.H.
Funny as Hell:

Could have also said F.A.F. Do the math on that one. It's one of my fav's but feel like talking 'clean' for some reason the moment.

.Anyway,
F.A.H.:

The men scrambling to get away from Mia, one thing they wish she's 'shut her f-ing 'trap' (that always makes me laugh) in the 'chopper'.

The other looking like he wanted to 'ring her neck' - that was funny as hell. (Her character bugs me sometimes too). Lol.
Michelle1 chapter 39 . 11/30/2015
Here's what was funny:

All of Christian's "Oh hell no"'s - way too funny.

Also; the first time I read he was going to go bald from worrying and pulling on his hair. That was funny.

There are a # more I can't remember -

Oh when Ana said it would be easier to go under cover & disappear. Well because really I was starting to think the same thing at that same point! Seriously, ha ha. - so it made me laugh.

Honesly thank you for those laugh out louds. Sometimes it's a snort or a chuckle. But thank you for those laughs. :). I would go so far as to say that that is why I contnue to read these stories. The highlights of the laughs.

That said; Honestly.. Why can the FBI simply not go do a sting at this Mr. Paul's house though based off of the letters sent - (with FINGERPRINTS NO LESS? - God I hope I am still talking about the same/right story at this point - but I am pretty sure I am).

So - anyway - why on EARTH would they just not let the FBI do a bloddy STING on this guy !?

Why would Ana feel the need to be piloting all over with BROKEN RIBS no less, and all this other craziness! LOL -
That's the FBI's JOB isn't it? I mean they also have PHOTOS, video Survellance , EYE WITNESSES (Elliot AND Alex!).

Okay, anyway -

Thank you for making me laugh.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/30/2015
* Veil - something that goes over the eyes. Goes with a wedding dress, etc.

* Reveal- to show. Not Reveil (there is no such word).

* Week - Monday, Tuesday, etc. The seven days combined in one word.
* Weak - no stregnth or energy. Low, breakable. It needs an 'A' in there for that definition.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/30/2015
"Trilled" is wrong -

To be super excited, over the moon about something is pelled
"THRILLED", with an H.

There MUST be an H in it for it to be spelled correctly.

THE, THERE THEIRS (plural/more than one person gets an 's'; no 's' if it is one person), THRILL, THRILLED, THOSE, THEM, THESE). All have the same 'TH' sound and spelling.

Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
" I was already feeling bad for bringing all of my baggage into THEIR perfect lives."

(More than 1 person is THEIR, always).