Reviews for Ana's birthday disaster
Beautiful story you truly have a gift

Keep the wonderful job!
Awesome story please keep writing.
Giulia chapter 59 . 6/15
You almost gave me a heart atack! Seriously.. Almost died here!
Giulia chapter 27 . 6/12
Holy fuck! That's how it's done! Thank you for that. Bitch troll is going down :D
Giulia chapter 22 . 6/12
You sure have a hell lot of creativity and imagination! But it's being really good, relaxed even, compared to all the other stories that always includes the bdsm stuff in christian and ana's relationship. Thanks ;)
Giulia chapter 7 . 6/12
What the hell did I just read?! I still can't tell if it's totally insane but kind of good, or if it's totally insane and really bad haha I guess I'll just keep reading. Oh, and just some advice, I know sometimes you just have to type away and write everything that's on your mind, but think about what you're writing more carefully and make the right stops, commas, paragraphs and dialogue indication. I can understand almost everything, no problem until now but sometimes it's confusing. But I don't it's bad hahahah it's funny actually. You have a pretty good imagination ;)
Giulia chapter 1 . 6/12
Wow... You go right to the chase! I love that! It's the first chapter and it's amazing already haha! Thank you ;)
I love how you made ana so talented
Northshorex02 chapter 76 . 1/20
Read this whole thing at once. Took me all night.. I loved it and thank you for writing for us fans..
bellev chapter 76 . 1/5
good story
mickie7481 chapter 76 . 12/6/2014
oh my gosh i loved this story i got blood shot eyes to prove it i couldnt stop reading it u did an awsome job with this story line. i hope you write more i dont want it to end.
Karen773 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
This story is great!
ET828 chapter 76 . 11/12/2014
OMG! this was a great story line it could of been your own. I have read many of your story and to me this is one of my favored I do like them all. you really think outside the box on this one. I liked the moving rooms. keep writing when you have time. real life is real.
jms chapter 76 . 3/26/2014
Ok I have finally finished your story. Loved it. Yes I would go for the kids side. From all parties. And does Bulldog and his lady get married. Plz continue .
MyEverLovingMore chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
You can do it! Please let her escape... was that the bitch troll?