Reviews for having a big family does it always mean good or is it bad
skyeza chapter 3 . 6/4
Please continue. This story so far has definitely been interesting. I hope that you continue on and complete this intriguing and wickedly awesome story, its so very unique and new, i truly enjoyed it. So what happens next?
Sarah Zitter chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
I love this story update on this story I would love to know what happens next please. Plus let Tanya die and let Elena turn into a original vampire so she and Alec can be mates and have children please.
Sara1287 chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
Good, plz more soon
Mist17 chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
Maxrox21 chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
It was really good keep going
Shadowhunter-Herondale chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
The story is good. I just think that you should put periods because sometimes it doesn't make sense. Also I think you should try pitting what they say first and then put so and so said. Other than that the story is really good and you have a very good idea.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
ooooo love it
:).
jgood27 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Hikada chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
great that you find time to update , can wait to read more
Shadowhunter-Herondale chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
It looks like you have a good idea in mind, but you should think of puttibg who's point of view your writing on because first your bella then you're Tania, then you're Elena, then you're Bella again. It's kind of confusing and the words that are misspelled are confusing also. It also seems like you are going too fast, but I don't know if you are doing that to get to a certain point. Don't take this the wrong way I am just trying to help you see what you are doing wrong so you can fix it and make it better. Try writing down your ideas on notebook paper and when you type it you are going to see if you want to add or take away stuff for your chapters. I suggest you try it, because it helps me, and don't worry we all make mistakes and nobody writes perfectly. Other than that I think this is going to be a good story. Can't wait for the best update
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
love it
:).
Shadowhunter-Herondale chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
It's a little confusing because its just names all the characters and their children. Hopefully the next chapter will be better. What happened to Edward anyways
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
a bientot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
How about proofreading your work before you publish it? Or if that's too hard to do, maybe have a beta. This gave me an aneurism.