Reviews for X-Static Process
Grunt chapter 9 . 7/13
"I'm here to hear the good and bad Alex."

okay this is incredible and in need of an update pretty please
Pember chapter 1 . 4/28
Please continue/complete this! If you stopped because you're not happy with the season 3 character progression, please remember that the characters live on in AU!
crazykrew chapter 9 . 1/31
you have Reviews: 226 - Favs: 326 - Follows: 571, and haven't Updated since Dec 29, 2013 ... whats up?... what happens next?!...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
PLEASE COMEBACK !
LizzLaylor chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Why on earth did you stop this? It's been 2 years, so it would be a Christmas miracle, but you should come back and give this one another try!
There's plenty of us depressed after crappy season 3, but get over it and come back!
LizzLaylor chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Hahahahahha I'm cracking up, this fic is so underrated! Is it? I'm so into sarcasm e.e
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
This fic is so great! The writing is so witty and hilarious. I really liked the flirtatious build up! Just wish there was more, especially the development of the relationship. Hope it's not completely abandoned!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Gah! So good! A little bummed that it hasn't been updated! Hope you can come back to t!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
Why haven't you updated for two years! I just found this story and I love it
WB79 chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
Holy shit, please come back, this is absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
will there be any update ?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
hope u come back to this, but if not it was really good read thanks.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
aww and its over damn. luv luv this read it all in one sitting could not put it down seriously so good. luv ur alex what a charming jackass.
TinyGuitarist chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Woah this story is freaking amazing, and I can't believe you stopped it there! Please continue!
guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2015