Reviews for Family Ties
Lokiismylife chapter 10 . 2/20
I absolutely love this and I hope it gets continued. And even though it's probably way after the fact, I hope you found a new job and things are getting better for you.
SuperheroFangirl chapter 10 . 1/10
Can you please update soon? I think it would be cool if Clint could morph into a snake and Steve could morph into a giant wolf. It would also be cool if they had magic. Please don't give up on this story, its really cool. Please update soon.
Anna chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
Amazing story!
Polish chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
AHHHHHHHHHH!ITS THE LAST CHAPTER! NOOOOOOO! -sorry for yelling, but dang if this isnt a good fic!- Please return to it!
Polish chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
Ok, who didnt know about the pool! -looks around- And can I get in on the next one? I love your fic!
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
I love this so far. It's such a different concept to see on . I can't wait for more if you are still willing to finish it. ;)
fireycloud chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
love the chapter can't wait to see what happens with the Hulk and Tony :)
ps Yay for New Zealand it's such a pretty place.
Whispers in the Void chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
*wishes luck*
I hope you will be able to find a job and that things work out for you!

And I thought the chapter was great; though I really just want to get the family all together xD
Whispers in the Void chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Asgardian Soap Opera - good call there, Coulson!

I was surprised at Tony's outburst; not the shock/disbelief, but the name-calling.
Also, I'm curious to see what other abilities the newly revealed children-of-Loki have, beyond Asgardian strength.
Whispers in the Void chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
I'm getting really impatient (read: eager) for Loki to discover Tony and Bruce!, Douche-Thor?
Whispers in the Void chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
I love the 'tooth rottingly sappy' reunions...I do hope there are more to come...*hopeful*

...Though, Natasha's response does make sense, all considered. I do hope she warms up to her family, despite that.
Whispers in the Void chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
So, I'm trying to figure out why those three didn't recognize the other two - unless they had already been banished when they were born?
And I'm trying to figure out if Natasha has been 'awakened' yet xD And also looking forward to the big reveal that Natasha is Hel and Steve is Fenrir!
Coulson's face will be...*evil chuckle*
Whispers in the Void chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Man do I enjoy fluffy stories :D
I know I said I probably wouldn't review much; but I just had to say that I'm enjoying your little touches - like Clint and Steve's instinctive hissing and growling.
Also, giving them all blue eyes? Well, had to have some genetic trait I guess xD
Whispers in the Void chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
*Cackles* The humor! I love the near-crack-ish humor! The Agents fleeing before a grinning Clint Barton?! Thank you for that image *bows*

It is going to be awesome.
I hope that jealousy does get squashed; I'm hoping for endless fluff from this family :)
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
You know, I usually try to avoid starting stories that aren't yet completed.
But lately, for whatever reason, I've started doing just that.
This will make the fourth uncompleted story that I'm following.

Darn you and your intriguing idea and lovely (so far) story!
Normally, I avoid stories that mark canon characters as so entirely AU'd as to be different people; but the rest of the summary caught my attention, and I figured - why not?
I am so glad I did.
You've gotten off to a good start, and I'm liking how your presenting the characters - that's what I love so much about fanfiction.
Each author captures a different facet of each character.

Also, so far, enjoying your versions of the myths - having Loki's mare be the mother of Sleipnir is one of my favorite theories (though I admit to enjoying the angst that comes when Loki is actually his mother).

I was surprised you went with blue-eyed Loki; he's almost always depicted with green, and not just in fanfiction xD

Anyways; as usual, I feel I must point out that I may not end up reviewing on any further chapters (I get distracted too easily), but I do intend to read the whole story; and what a story it seems to be.
If nothing else, great job on such an explosive opening!