Reviews for Family Ties
So much!
XD
"damned alien bullshit"
"Code Green"
"So don't make him angry." "You really need to get to know me better."
...
*snickers*
goes to show the difference in priorities from person to person. XD
Spirit Inketi chapter 10 . 1/18
Please include Bucky? Pretty please?
PeaceHeather chapter 10 . 1/11
I've only just discovered this story and really enjoyed what you have so far. I know Real Life gets in the way sometimes, but I hope you'll be able to continue it relatively soon.
ladynerowoh.rr chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Just found this story and I really love it! *grins* I do hope that Thor gets his head out of his butt, but I wanna see a happy Loki family. Hope real life is going better!
leyley chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I love this story. When I first Found it, I thought I was never going to be worked again. But yeah you are back. love the people you have. Having Thor come out as some rude, brutal,hello the lights are on, but nobody was home except just kill, and kill. Can't wait for more chapters.
Cestrenes97 chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
Please update soon! Really thinking it would be cool if tony actually did talk the hulk down, and everything be all cool. Would like to see more thor though.
Alatar Maia chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
uh oh. That's not good. Very nice story! I'll eagerly wait for the next chapter.
[PS sorry about your job]
storielover2k chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
plz continue this as its amazing
pallyndrome chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Loving this story so far! Hope you continue :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
Aww honey I'm sorry you've had such an awful month. I do hope things can turn around for you, though I know finding a job is always tough and stressful. You seem competent and resourceful though, which is always something employers are looking for. I wish you the best of luck with your search!

That being said I'd also like to thank you so much for being able to put out a chapter despite your rough patch. This story is one of my favorites and you're an extremely talented writer so it's an endless enjoyment! I love love love how on par you are with the characterizations (Hawkeye's my favorite Avenger and your Clint is just perfect imo). I'm so excited now that everyone's one big happy family ;)

Steve has the big brother act down to a T and Natasha obviously cares about her family (too often I see characterization that paints her as some robot that only shows emotion in the form of lip quirks and threats) Clint strives for affection and willingly shells it out to those he loves and I'm sure Bruce and Tony will warm up to their siblings once they realize who they really are. Hopefully. Though I can see some competition for Dad's attention.

Still, my favorite part of this whole story is Loki and his love for his children. It's absofuckinglutely precious! Granted, I don't think they'll be all that happy that he didn't move out of harm's way, but I also think he won't be too happy that they blindly followed him into a potentially dangerous situation. Especially since I can see Clint being too worried that his dad might be hurt to care about danger while Steve and Natasha are too worried about everyone else to care about danger.

Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see. Best of luck to you and I hope that next time I'll be signed in to review your next amazing chapter!
Acadiea chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Thank you for the update I really like this chapter it a good filler anyways I Love how you keep them in character wonderful writing as always please keep up the amazing work looking forward to more updates.
skydancer2ooo chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Sorry about your Nana and about your job. Yeah I'm looking for another job myself. However I am really glad you updated. Clint is clearly like a sulking puppy in the beginning. Was he the youngest of the three oldest? Natasha was being ever the big sister and Steve the voice of reason with a bit of naivete mixed in. I mean he still the man out of time.

Also leave it to Clint to bring up taxes. I loved that especially when Tony and Natasha got in on it. Coulson always have a smart for everything. It never occurred to me you would write Tony as being adopted. It obviously hurt when Fury mentioned it. Well he and Loki can talk about adoption. I think Tony is holding on to arc reactor because it makes him unique and makes him feel secure. Its almost as if he doesn't wont to find out who he is without the suit and the reactor.

Bruce didn't take to well to the magic. Either that or he is angry for being left with a abusive father. Could the Hulk be a separate entity or just the Jotun part of him? Will Thor get free while the Hulk is on a rampage? I still wonder what his stance is going to be and will he make his own decsion about Loki's kids. Besides prophecies are the actions you take to get there. It is probably Odin's actions that will fulfill the prophecy. I can't help but wonder is Loki under the control of another still? He is still sporting the blue eyes. I love Fury in this: The team he wanted to protect the Earth are aliens and Midgard's best. Great update! I you decide not to continue then this site would have lost a good writer with great imagination.
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
awesome chapter i like Tony's reaction to the arc reactor coming out and Bruce going Hulk