Reviews for Family Ties
purplepintopaint chapter 10 . 4/21
ahh no don't abandon it! it's truly unique I haven't read any story similar to it and would love to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
You can't just stop there. One of the coolest stories I've read
Lucillia chapter 10 . 8/6/2017
If you ever get the inspiration to continue, i'd happily read it.
Lucillia chapter 8 . 8/6/2017
Pity about going the asshole Thor route. Thought it would be funny to have everyone freak out when Thor turns out to be nice after thinking about things after Loki's fall.
SuperWhoAvengeLock Trash chapter 10 . 7/25/2017
I love this story so much *cries* So much feels
icecatfire chapter 10 . 7/13/2017
*not comprehending that there are no more chapters* *frantic clicking* ToT "IT'S NOT *WORKING*!" *wails*
icecatfire chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
*on Natasha*... I can see that happening. realistic... I like it. :)
icecatfire chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
*smiles happily* and I was right! ... *worried frown* how will he wake up Tony? Tony has the reactor in his chest.
icecatfire chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
... yup, still awesome. *beams happily* can't wait to read the rest. how will Natasha/Hela react? will she be just as willing or will she be tougher? *excited* I'm going to go read the next chapter now. *musing* I wonder how Tony and Bruce will react. *clicks the next button* :D
icecatfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
... I like it. keep going. :D *too excited to say anything else* I like how things here went the SAME yet DIFFERENT. :) )
FancyFenrir chapter 10 . 1/14/2017
This story is very well written, very fleshed out, and it was written when the author was down and out. Thank you and keep up the good work Sculla. I feed the muse.
Jissy2013 chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
Love it
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
:) so cool Love it:) _
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Yay yay love it :)
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Omg so sweet and awesome