Reviews for Once You Go Beyond Friendship, You Can't Go Back
Ker Dunne chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
I love this story so much. I know life gets in the way but I hope you come back to it. Thanks for all you've done so far! 3
Guest chapter 26 . 10/31/2017
I hope you come back and continue this story, PLEASE!
DreadWolfy27 chapter 26 . 9/27/2017
WOW! I know it's been over a year since your last update, but I really hope that you add more to this story! I love how the plot didn't seem too rushed as far as the romance goes. I just feel like I need more now! lol
MissVarta chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
"Times like these make me want to risk everything."
DAMN THAT'S A GREAT LINE
seriously loving this so far. Great job!
Jinglesbellez chapter 26 . 8/19/2017
Plssss I want moreeeeeeee. GURL PLS DOMT LEAVE US HANGIN. I REREAD IT AND OMG I NEEEEEED ITTTT.
ManderNaner chapter 26 . 8/13/2017
Really, really enjoying this story so far. I have to admit I did enjoy your personal story just add much as the story itself. And your cliffhangers spurred me to read faster in excitement to see what happened next. As for the last chapter I'm glad Natsu finally was able to lay it out for Lucy. And I couldn't help but giggle at his exclamation of "better remember this time!" Lol. And I'm getting the feeling that the father is the one who he should be really wary of. Hoping that you eventually complete this and I'm excited to see what is in store for them next!
ThayetJade chapter 26 . 7/6/2017
Woooooooow! So I am almost positive I read this story before I maned up and made a profile...lol glad I finally found it again! Yay for NaLu! And with two or three new chapters! Yay! Also how come Lucy was lucid enough in her chapter with the father of the bride that she knew something was wrong but the next chapter acted like she did when she was drunk off all those shots? I get the guy roofied her but idk it felt a little to quick for her to get that muddled off three/four sips that was written in the chapter...? I hope everything
ThayetJade chapter 20 . 7/6/2017
I really loved reading your personal story as well as the fan fiction...as a fellow lady who married her best (male) friend and have had a beautiful little girl together I agree it is such a joy and blessing...loving your fic btw!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/25/2017
This is an amazing story and I hope you get to finish it one day. I'm sorry about your mom, it seems like people fall apart with greed instead of coming together when someone dies. I saw it first hand at my father in laws funeral. Its amazing how fast family will back stab you for a small amount of money or a crappy car. Truly sad. I hope with the time that has gone by you have been able to heal and continue to do so. But you have an amazing talent, not everyone has the gift of taking a person to a different world, but you do. Don't let anyone get in the way of that. Best wishes :)
guest chapter 26 . 6/22/2017
I hope/pray/etc that you get interested in this story again and continue it. There are so few good Fairy Tail fics anymore. The fandom is dying because all of the good writers like you have vanished. We all miss you so much. I kneel at your feet and beg the writing gods to bless you with even a little interest in this fic.
Shugo charaa chapter 26 . 6/19/2017
Oh my gosh please read this! Update! My heart yearns for a new chapter
JadeDragonXx chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
Lucy, Lucy, Lucy your so naughty. Please continue!

And about your own experiences, I know how you feel. I always thought that the boy should always ask the girl. And if they didn't it probably means that they don't like you. Well that wasn't always right.
JadeDragonXx chapter 6 . 6/19/2017
You know I'm actually looking forward to hearing your experiences and your love life. It's so cute. :)
JadeDragonXx chapter 5 . 6/19/2017
This is a great chapter!

But not to be really nosy or sound like I'm obsessed with your life I think your really life experiences sound wayyy more cuter than Nalu. I'm laughing so hard right now. Lol
Mystic Stars chapter 26 . 5/1/2017
I cannot even begin to imagine what you're going through. I am so grateful that you were able to start recovering from this. Your writing is the type that I really enjoy. I love how it seems something big will end, but you'll add a crazy twist at the end that one would not expect. I will be praying for you and your family. Please continue writing. I really enjoy reading your story.