Reviews for Once You Go Beyond Friendship, You Can't Go Back
MissVarta chapter 26 . 9/16
Hi! I hope you’re well!
You’re writing is really good! You depict Natsu perfectly in my opinion, and that’s no simple feat as we hardly get his POV in canon.
I’ve never read anything who writes Natsu like this and I just adore it! I hope you find the time to continue this story!
MissVarta chapter 4 . 9/16
AAAAH I LOVE THIS INSIGHT INTO NATSU’S MIND!
I just love how you write it. Awesome work!
MissVarta chapter 1 . 9/15
Pervy Natsu is the best Natsu! Lol
Loving it so far!
lilliannaXoXo chapter 26 . 4/20
I love this story please update soon!
I'm begging you to please come back. Please finish this story.
dreamsofpari chapter 26 . 3/13
*squee* Well I totally just binged and read this whole fic until 5:30 in in the morning (whoops). Yo it's about dang time they got together! I seriously need the scene where they finally have sex omggggggg. But I did notice you havn't actually update in a couple years (so sad) so with whatever else is happening in your life that made you stop, don't worry man! Everything does eventually work out, even if it seems horrible. You can do it! *lots of love and support*
XOXO
Dwarrior chapter 26 . 3/9
it's awesome rereading an old favourite story, only to find an extra chapter... I'm loving it. and cannot wait to see what happens next... keep up the awesomeness...
Dwarrior chapter 26 . 3/9
Ker Dunne chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
I love this story so much. I know life gets in the way but I hope you come back to it. Thanks for all you've done so far! 3
Guest chapter 26 . 10/31/2017
I hope you come back and continue this story, PLEASE!
DreadWolfTakeMe chapter 26 . 9/27/2017
WOW! I know it's been over a year since your last update, but I really hope that you add more to this story! I love how the plot didn't seem too rushed as far as the romance goes. I just feel like I need more now! lol
MissVarta chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
"Times like these make me want to risk everything."
DAMN THAT'S A GREAT LINE
seriously loving this so far. Great job!
Jinglesbellez chapter 26 . 8/19/2017
Plssss I want moreeeeeeee. GURL PLS DOMT LEAVE US HANGIN. I REREAD IT AND OMG I NEEEEEED ITTTT.
ManderNaner chapter 26 . 8/13/2017
Really, really enjoying this story so far. I have to admit I did enjoy your personal story just add much as the story itself. And your cliffhangers spurred me to read faster in excitement to see what happened next. As for the last chapter I'm glad Natsu finally was able to lay it out for Lucy. And I couldn't help but giggle at his exclamation of "better remember this time!" Lol. And I'm getting the feeling that the father is the one who he should be really wary of. Hoping that you eventually complete this and I'm excited to see what is in store for them next!
ThayetJade chapter 26 . 7/6/2017
Woooooooow! So I am almost positive I read this story before I maned up and made a profile...lol glad I finally found it again! Yay for NaLu! And with two or three new chapters! Yay! Also how come Lucy was lucid enough in her chapter with the father of the bride that she knew something was wrong but the next chapter acted like she did when she was drunk off all those shots? I get the guy roofied her but idk it felt a little to quick for her to get that muddled off three/four sips that was written in the chapter...? I hope everything