Reviews for Respect
Regina Johnston chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
Are you going to do a second story for this one so we can find out what Brenda does to the new agent? I really like this story I like Brenda Leigh and Fritz as a couple of loyal partners
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/15/2020
Great story! Hendricks deserves anything Brenda sends his way!
MellarkandArt chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
I want a man like Fritzy
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Love it! Go Fritzi!
lontanissima chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
this story is amazing!
way to go! Fritz is always a perfect guy... I hope you can write a sequel where Brenda will smack down hard that asshole :)
great story!
thanks for sharing
WickedBones chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I think that that was the best solution he could possibly come up with! After all, who can withstand the wrath of Brenda?
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Hellooooo...yes, I am a big Closer fan! I love Fritz and Brenda. And yeah, an angry Fritz is a hot Fritz! You did a wonderful job of showing how much Fritz cares for her and how he respects her in her job. I liked how that idiot agent was put in his place by Fritz! This was very well written!
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh my. My heart is all a flutter. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I could definitely envision fritz responding that way. He usually is good a maintaining his cool. Well he would have to be to be married to Brenda.

How funny that no one at the FBI likes her but yet they all know not to say to much to fritz. He is her great protector whether she would approve or not..
ManateeMama chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was a gem. It was comical but it also made a statement about how men can wallow in contempt for women and demean them in sexually degrading ways. He can be dismissive and condescending and most of the other agents would excuse his conduct, in part because they're not fond of Brenda, either.

But Fritz is, fortunately, more evolved and is certainly going to defend his wife and remind him that he needs to treat women with respect. I also suspect that he would have defended any woman that a Neanderthal like Hendricks would degrade.

And planting those ideas in Brenda's head was absolutely priceless. While he didn't disclose what had actually been said, he knew his wife well enough to know what buttons to push. Hendricks may have escaped his lunchroom debacle with his life in tact but his survival when he returns to Major Crimes is in grave danger.

Delicious! Thanks for giving us such a wonderful mid-week treat.
CloserTheBest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I liked it. Can you write more please?