Reviews for Slide
jk chapter 1 . 2/14
Edward with alice? that's just fucking wrong on soooo many levels! and that shit about jasper? GROSS
Your alice is better then the way everyone pictures her...as the the alice from the movies...nothing sexy about that chick...ugly fucking thing.
This was nasty
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Hot, dirty and public; absolutely my kind of story! Loved this!
JazzieJ7777 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
DAMN! that was hot...thank you
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Thank you for entering our contest!

Nicffwhisperer
Admin, TLS
Twilmeadow chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Very hot! A great read.
sandalyn05 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wow! Great! I would love to read more of this story. I hope you plan to continue it. It was great.
squalloogal chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Your writing isn't bad. There was a bit if beta work needed. Missing words or lines doubled up. The topic has potential but it felt really rushed. I'm aware characters have opinions that authors don't but the opening lines put a really bad taste in my mouth.

Personally E.L James writes in a more griping fashion. This just felt like your chance to bash her and her work. That's such a pity because it really represents you as being a nasty, jealous piece of work.

I hope both your writing and your attitude have a chance to improve with time and maturity. Best of luck.
Jiff Simpson chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Good luck!
NKubie chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
What a great way to end it! I'd love to see more of this story if you ever decide you want to make it a multi-chapter! And that's a pretty big feat seeing as I was initially a little hesitant because I saw E/A at the top. I'm an E/B shipper through and through, so it takes pretty amazing writing to get me past that.

This was an interesting and original storyline and well written too!

Good luck!
Tinkerbellz220 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I usually don't read ExB stories I don't usually read anything but lesbian fandoms lol but this was so fucking hot! Read all the way to the end! Love that Edward & Bella both have balls, they are so spineless in the novels. & Edwards dirty mouth & quiet dominance is lovely! Great writing! - Tink
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Really, really different than anything else I've read on here. I would really like to see this continue.
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh my. Thanks for sharing. T.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
OMG, it's so intense I am speechless. Really hope it's just a beginning of a wonderful story.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Holy shit. Hot, very fucking hot. Good luck.
sophiacorgi chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Loved this! Bella was a ballsy girl, and good for her. Good luck!