Reviews for Cheating Girlfriends and Comforting Girl Friends
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Nice chapter today did great I think that you should follow your dreams to become an author to some other type of buns rather than just fanfiction because you know that's not regular books but I think if your best friend or someone really good can draw then you should and let them be your illustrator that's a great book that I'm reading right now and it's just amazing so please keep following your dreams or following the way that I think you should be not judging you or anything but I think you're really amazing so just writing books I tried to write one if you want my name is Jasmine on Wattpad again jasmine 240 21 on Wattpad so I hope that you can just understand what I'm saying because it's a great book I believe that is very great see you by Jasmine - 4 of 21
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
do the rest do the rest please!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Please update I love this storie
pegasusgotwings chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Loved it! Plz continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
update please and let there be smut ahhhhhhh
weesh chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
So I see it's been a while since you put up a chapter but i just found this and I really like it. There are some great things you've got going here. I like the history between Austin and ally. It's sad that she liked him and he was clueless. And then when he figures out his feelings I like that she didn't just jump on that but stood up for herself. Of course I still want them to get together, but the way this is going feels pretty natural and right for where they both are individually. Here's hoping you haven't abandoned the story.
Jewel chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Bish whet
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
update soon and david is a freak
imashuckingwolf0728 chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
when are you going to update? this story is sooooo gooooooodddd! i really want to read more!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Really great job with this! Update soon! :D
picklepancakes2023 chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
OMG I love this story I need to know wat happens
thebookworm121 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Oooohhhh I love this :D
Iceysage chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Omg man keep it up.
If I have time please check out my story
Iceysage out meow
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
U based the beginning off of ugly Betty. I don't like stories that copy.