Reviews for Breakaway
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
I liked reading Hermione's final thoughts!

I have to say, the sequel sounds interesting! I can't wait to read it!
LeeArt chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Oh dear, can't wait though I don't know which one, but I do hope that Harry could revive Hermione back but maybe instead of making her the same old Hermione, you could make her born without the memory of the past in which Harry had to struggle to make her remember or tries to revive the memories back XD
Okay so this is more than five sentences but either way I can't wait for it XD
wholocked12 chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
Oh yes! Very good! Sequel sounds AMAZING!
KathyCosta chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
i really like the story even if i fell bad for hermione, i hope you continue the story but i hope that hermione continue god.
StarrLight926 chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
This was really good! I think you should post a sequel, it sounds like a really good story.
Geo chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Hello there!

i like how your story unfolds itself, but, i have noticed some grammar faults. i am not a native speaker, but i do speak/read/write really well in english.

i did not write this review to tell you about your english faults, maybe you already know them, instead i wrote this short message more as something to let you know that i am reading your story and that i will continue reading it, since i like it. :D

so, keep it up and "the repetition is the mother of teaching"

best wishes,
Geo
AllWasWell07 chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
I really liked knowing Hermione's POV in her dying moments. It's so sad.
I like the idea of the sequel but I am not sure about her being dark. Would that cause Harry to be dark or would he try to influence her back? If he even knew it was her.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
An interesting chapter with Harry dying.
Rather than revive Hermione it might be better to find the cure for her illness and then take her memories back to 91, cure her illness in her 11 year old body and use their future knowledge to defeat both dark lords before Halloween.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Misguided Ghost1 chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
As much as it pains me to say this, I go with... Option 1. This chapter just made me cry. :'(
LeeArt chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
I really had no idea of which option to choose, though I hope that Harry would survive and become an Auror and be alone, yet at the same time I really hope that he could reunite with Hermione again, and since this is your story so I do not hope to make my own ending XD

Whichever you write I still love this story, it is sad yet I love it XD
anotherboarduser chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
I think it is written well. So any option is fine.

While I like to have some ways for Hermione to come back to be with Harry. Any one of the three should be fine.

But if the ending is about option one, then maybe you shouldn't write the sequel. It because it would be a nice end to the story already for option one, it may detract the story if you write more.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Very moving with the sadness in Harry's heart at the death of Hermione. Good to see what he felt for Ginny was not love but sad it stopped him being with Hermione.
Did Dumbledore have a cure for Hermione?
Harry still has not written in the diary to write to his mother Lily or Hermione if she joins Lily in the diary.
Harry should meet Hermione in Kings Cross before Dumbledore finds them and she is granted to go back with him. They live happy ever after.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
wholocked12 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
I don't know!
I think I want 2?!
Oh gosh, you're story keeps getting better with every chapter.
This one was fantastic, so the next one will be out of this world! :)
Anita2131 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
I'd rather take option 2 than the others.
Just one more thing...