Reviews for fractured moonlight on the sea
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I love your writing.

And I love the way you write the world of Love In-Between-committed love that doesn't look like the storybook romance. It's just so appropriate in this fandom, and for these two villian-heroes in particular.

Thank you for this!
Niori chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Yep. Loved it. It's pretty much everything I want with Hooked Queen.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ah this makes me so sad. So terribly sad. Even the end.
But well done, like how you wrote this.
It's still kinda strange to read the Queen beeing not able to... uhm, let's say.. "get things done the way she wants them to be" (like.. someone not leaving again and again..)
DS chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Beautiful!
Lu250 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Aw I found so perfect * - * but the hook to spend a year without appearing was .. deary of Regina, but I loved all the history. They are so perfect * - *
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
OOO.. I loved! Congratulations!
Leslie Lili chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love it 3 really really loved it! i love all your fanfiction HQ anyway! Regina is so heartbreaking! i love when our Regina expressed her love for Hook 3
HeroineGauddess chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Loved this!
CahhFernanda chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, one of the best Hooked Queen ever. I loved, really. I especially enjoyed some parts, for example the indication that Henry is living with Regina again, and then Henry kind of protecting her, asking Hook if he would marry Regina... and then the confort, the kind of familarity between Regina and Hook. So beautiful and perfect.
I loved that's not linear, that just make even more interesting. And they are so in character! I actually could listen to them saying those words. Loved everything, really!
Congrats! :) and thanks for this!
sawyerburke chapter 1 . 7/30/2013