Reviews for Hercule Appreciation Day
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
I know you wanted him to train but the degree to which you have made Gohan week is ridiculous. "As strong as i was before Guru unlocked my potential". There is no way that after only 7 years of inactivity he would become weaker than Zarbon.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I am really enjoying this story! I was afraid this was going to be one of those stories where Gohan is emo but i was mistaken.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Good motivation
Ky111 chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Great story and hope you'll continue it, I really like seeing how Gohan is gaining social interaction skills and becoming like everybody else while still maintaining the essence of who he is. I really like what he's decided to do with his life and seems perfect for him keeps him busy and his mind engaged but also allows for him to train (which I'm over the moon that he's gotten back into and even though he doesn't seem to believe that he can surpass Vegeta due to 7 years of not training but he has always had the ability to learn quickly and gain skill, strength and speed insanely fast even by Saiyan standards, which you seem to be taking into account with Gohan's quick believable progress and Vegeta's own thoughts when Gohan was sparing with Trunks earlier, Goku also realised this in the series and mentioned it when he was justifying why Gohan should fight Cell, so I hope Gohan continues with his goal to get back to the level he was when he fought Cell but then continues to grow and surpass himself and keeps pushing through to new levels).

As for pairing I like Gohan with Erasa (I do agree with Gohan's reasoning why for now they shouldn't be together they're both still very young and Gohan is only just getting familiar with this part/side to himself and life, doesn't mean after a bit of time things wont change not to mention perhaps they can just casual date first before getting to serious) but even if this doesn't come to pass I hope he doesn't end up with Videl.

Hope you continue this as well as your other story that I reviewed despite some of the harsh reviews I read (people really need to get a life rather than read stories that they don't like and bully writers especially when there are what seems like millions of clone like stories that fit into the category of what they like to read and they do it anonymously as guest reviewers so they don't even have the spine to back up their beliefs).

Later.
Blazingnyancat chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Damn gohan!
robert.casillas.10 chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Hey just wanted to say this is great story so far as for what's next, from my experience with games and anime when something good happens for an extended period of time something bad tends to happen. So if any thing when you're ready to decide a pairing you should make it involve an old enemy like Broly who makes Gohan decide between one of the choices, or he attempts to kill one of them which leads to Gohan achieving Super Saiyan 3. Of course this is just a suggestion as to how to continue the storyline, you may not even need it to decide a pairing but just to show how far Gohan is willing to go to protect his friends.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
Moreeee?
Cricycle chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
This story feels like it is going off the rails. Sometimes that's good, but it isn't this time. I basically can't tell where the plot is going, and the character interactions and the characterizations, which have always been a bit weird, have been getting even more so.

Quoting movies, pop culture? That's weird! And I think it negatively affects the story. The weirdness of all these things has pushed me to my breaking point. I might give up on this story soon, I know I did once before...
StammRoar chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Assuming you haven't dropped the story, I think removing the kids division might be in order. If Goten and Trunks can keep up with Gohan, it might be interesting to see them fight seriously against adults.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
This story is really good so far. I'm hoping that you haven't forgotten about it and that you're planning to update it again soon. I think that you're doing a pretty good job pairing wise so far with not having anything specific. I was hoping to see Gohan with Lime because it's the pairing I prefer to see but almost never get. There aren't enough people who agree that it makes for a great pairing with those two knowing each other so well already and for such a long period of time. I'm also happy that you haven't just gone right with the cliché pairing and throwing Gohan and Videl together right off the bat. The Gohan and Erasa part was a good addition and I would have also loved to see that one take off as the main pairing. I think that Erasa gets underrated and should be considered a little more seriously by authors. So if you decide to revisit the topic, I'd love to see you go with either the pairing of Gohan/Lime, or Gohan/Erasa. Or you could possibly even just throw him in with a random not previously known woman. Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll update again soon.

HP-DG-SB
walter harper chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
I like the way the story is going so far keep up the good work. there is one thing that I would like to critique. there should be a balance of fighting/action as well as the other more emotional parts of the story. also will gohan tell erasa or videl or maybe even sharpner who he is and what his real past was like. or are you going to leave us in the dark. also will goku make an appearance or are you not gonna go into the buu saga?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
Wheres the next chapter? :(((((
imgonnadie chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Excellent story so far.
RapingBagels chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
best friend with a penis really XD
SaintMichael95 chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
I love the story though I cant help but wonder how the world would take it if the world found out that the founder of Growth was the real person who beat Cell. Lol I bet Gohan would be swimming in bitches and money!