Reviews for Hercule Appreciation Day
gabelou1991 chapter 20 . 9/26
J'adore .
Hektols chapter 8 . 9/13
I have to point that Gohan didn't get as weak as mentioned in the chapter.
Hektols chapter 7 . 9/13
Good, minus the part with the unnecesary OC, Gohan already had friends like Krilin and Dende and he could have asked Bulma about marketing, as the president of the world's most important company she knows better than anybody how to sell a product.
Hektols chapter 6 . 9/13
I wonder if Gohan is using Senzu Beans to make his suplement, their nutritional and healing qualities would be perfect for something like that.
Hektols chapter 5 . 9/13
Good point with Gohan using the Multiform technique to protect his secret.
Hektols chapter 4 . 9/13
Agree with Gohan's idea, Earth needs more powerful humans able to use ki.

Perhaps he could ask Yamcha for advice about playing in a team when you are superpowerful.
Hektols chapter 3 . 9/13
Good one.
Hektols chapter 2 . 9/13
It was painful but Gohan needed it, as Earth's strongest defender it was his duty to at least to not allow his strength to decline.
Hektols chapter 1 . 9/13
Here goes Gohan's secret.
HoloSlays chapter 20 . 9/11
Can't wait for you to update! Vegeta has Gohan by the nuts now!
I just realised the names of ur chapters are a reference to lose yourself XD seriously though great story keep it up
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 8/1
oh Gohan is in SO much trouble...

Anyway you've made him pretty ooc with the whole killing in his rage thing, yea he took out Cell but Cell wasn't down and out for the count like Tao was, Tao wasn't just beaten he was slaughtered... anyway just too much of a shift in Gohan's personality

Otherwise I liked the story it's well written and all the business parts seem to be well thought out. The only thing I'd like to see more of is Trunks and Goten interacting with Gohan.

PS: even if Gohan wasn't training where did you get this anorexia crap? It's not like he doesn't eat, he just would have as much muscle. Of course cannon showed he did anyway most likely do to his saiyan genetics
Crystalzap chapter 18 . 8/1
Harvey Specter... lolol XD
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 18 . 7/25
with his immuity he would have gotten away sot free anyway(atleast here in the us aslong as he was not driving drunk.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 13 . 7/24
i did not make the conection that it was seventeen who was the DJ they were talking about. you dod know he has a family and atleast one kid right as in cannon he is a park ranger.