Reviews for Hercule Appreciation Day
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 25 . 4/4
Update asap love this story
ulfark chapter 11 . 3/10
okay i disliked the Gohan making drugs part and people just accepting it. I have serious doubts about people just accepting random drugs without proper testing and a seal of approval by the government. but then again i'm from Europe and i know how much of a wild west it is in America. they don't seem to test until too many people have died from it. So yeah i was willing to overlook it.

But one night standing Erasa for bullshit reasons like that was a step too far. i want more experience so i'm going to run away from said experience. it makes no sense to me and breaks his character mold. original Gohan would have been awkward and at least tried to make things work. he'd probably still call it quits eventually but because they were from two different worlds. Also how he left her in the bathroom with her thong down her knees and her head in the toilet bowl screams asshole to me.

it just pissed me off and the sad thing is that i recognize this story. i have read it before and probably got as far back then too.
storybook thumb chapter 3 . 2/7
Sound advice sharpie
jazocoti chapter 18 . 12/16/2017
harvey specter yeah !
what a great surprise, I like it, never thought of a suits dbz crossover !
madsloth chapter 25 . 12/15/2017
I really like this story, the interactions between everyone is quite fun to read. I almost hope it is Videl who knocks her father out of the Tournament.
PhoenixFire100 chapter 25 . 12/6/2017
What a great story! Can't wait for more!
smuggoku chapter 7 . 12/2/2017
this fic's great and all, but having gohan say shit like, 'That retarded man with down syndrome has made lots of money through marketing himself as the world champion so it can't be that hard,' really sours the experience. Im pretty sure Gohan wouldnt use a backhanded insult against an entire group of people unfairly afflicted with a disease, just to to take the piss out of someone he doesnt like. Reading that just makes me think gohan's an insensitive dickhead, which is super out of character considering it's GOHAN. If you want to insult a guy, just call him a moron or something, not a """down-syndrome having retard"""
YokaiAngel chapter 25 . 11/23/2017
genius!~~~~~
hamsterville chapter 25 . 11/23/2017
Great story. I never did like Satan. Also liked how Gohan is prioritizing on training
Guest chapter 25 . 11/16/2017
So happy this is getting updates :) great story and love this non lame version of gohan!
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
HA! Oh man. Now i'm wondering what would Gohan be like if Chi-Chi kept her younger self's fire...
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
nah this is a wake-up call moment. I never liked Buu saga. the only good thing about it was Videl. and even after Buu she got canned the same way Chi-Chi did.

I never liked what happened to Chi-Chi either. You'd think after having an alien from outer space claiming to be your brother-in-law, kidnap your kid, only for a demon to do the same, to fight MORE space aliens, she'd get the hint that her kid needs to know how to be capable of protecting himself.

But always delinquent this and he's gonna be a scholar that. Like come on lady. You won your husband by fighting him in a tournament. You KNOW the depth and grace that the strongest martial artists could reach.

And then she goes and turns around and starts training Goten. like...holy fuck way to be a shitty person.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
i know this isnt gonna last the whole story. but GOD this needed to happen.

I get that Satan is pretty strong for a human. especially one not using Ki. like, respectably strong. Videl would surpass him if she kept up her training, mostly because she learned to use Ki. of the Ki wielding pure humans, Krillin is definitely the strongest. But of Ki-less humans, i can agree if someone says Hercule.

But holy FUCK i hate this guy. No respect for the old ways, no knowledge of the old Names. The second he heard the name Son, he should have been doing his damn research and learned the TRUE capability of dedicated fighters.

Guh. damn he deserved this. Poor Videl though. She picked a bad day to decide to be prideful.
shugokage chapter 25 . 11/13/2017
Impressive job on this chapter!
Gold Testament chapter 25 . 11/13/2017
I felt Videl was much cuter when she cut her hair. Mostly just didn't like the pigtails.