Reviews for Hercule Appreciation Day
Mirienka2 chapter 7 . 7/29
THAT DRAGON BALL P REFERENCE LOLOLOL
brickster86 chapter 20 . 7/11
When will you start updating again I would really like it if you could complete this story.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 14 . 6/8
om powerlevel wise gohan was at 750,000 during the freza saga. hell he did not even have his full potential unlocked by guru, if he did gohan would have become stronger then freeza, however it may have taken to long seeing as it took old kai 24ish hours to unlock all of gohans potential. gohan was not even using his full power when fighting Super Buu.

Hmm trunks is in for big surprise.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 11 . 6/8
Nice chapter makes me want to get a gym membership...wait i hit steel very hard with a hammer, just need to get some cardio and so does my dog.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 9 . 6/6
Hmm well considering gohan is 176 cm tall he would at least be a medium, i am about 179 cm( im amarecan so i do not use metric much) and wear 3x do to having a long body its safe to say he would likely be at least a large.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 7 . 6/5
lol i love the ending. you know gohan has the biggest connection in the world as his godmother is head of capsule corps.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 6 . 6/4
Hay i am from a family who just loves there football and i do not, well i dont like watching it as i frankly find it pretty boring. However, from what i can see it seems spot on from what i recall from 9th grade football.

Man can you picture Chi-Chi at one of gohans football games... much less with bulma in toe. Imagin if someone managed to tackle gohan... i would feel bad for that person as chichi is the most powerful person in the universe for a reason. (she is also considered the strongest woman on earth.)
nikfe2 chapter 1 . 5/6
Please continua esta historia
Astroman1000 chapter 5 . 3/30
Time out. Piccolos "clothes beam" is most definitely not a ki technique. It's magic plain and simple. Anytime you see Kami or Piccolo make clothes it's magic, the dragonballs are MAGIC. Hell Dabura called his sword into existence... with magic.
Sorry if this is aggressive (if you read it) but this other fic I read had an 18 year old Gohan say he never heard of magic and I got super triggered. FUCKING BABA IS A WITCH... ROSHI IS IMMORTAL! Ugh
Anyway story is pretty cool and if you ever bother to fix it then remember that Goku (you know the retarded baby man) can read minds and mildly use telekinesis so Gohan definitely could do magic if he wanted to.
GULDO, CHIAOTZU, MAGIC!
chaosassassin8 chapter 20 . 3/9
I loved this story and I hope some day you will continue on it because it's great
jayley chapter 3 . 1/18
lol, their advice is basically to become a mixture of vegeta and yamcha?
IDeathBladeI chapter 20 . 1/3
Do me and everyone else a favour and update this fic pls. So good, and it's not written by an idiot. Really enjoyed this fic.
AnimeLover2403 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
"Kakabrat"
"Bakarot" that was awesome.
wolfgamer chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
i dont want to read anymore the fact that you made vegeta fucking stronger then gohan is fucking stupid VEGETA WAS NEVER FUCKING SHON TO BE ABLE TO GO SSJ 2 WHILE GOHAN COULD AND BTW YOU MADE GOHAN SEEM SKINY DID SOMEONE HIT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH A ROCK I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOHAN FAN BUT YOU ARE NOT
Chunk127 chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
Cliffhanger, last chapter, Sotry hasn't been updated in a year.

That is very cruel though I did enjoy the story.