Reviews for Everything that can go wrong
Lokiismylife chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
Oh. My. God. This is quite possibly THE best Avengers story on this site, and I would LOVE to see it continued! You're AMAZING!~
Minna Vipera chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Oh god, this is hilarious! Seriously couldn't stop laughing/giggling/snorting all the way through, I love this story3 I really don't even have any constructive criticism or anything for it, it's pure perfection And it took until the penguins started coughing up dynamite for me to realize what zoo animals you were talking about... Thou' I think you skipped Marty
Ma13 chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
This story is lovely. Update soon!
skylaeatpie chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Fabulous story, please continue.
skydancerfyremagyk chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Poor Doom. Anyway, OH MY JELLY BEANS, OH MY JELLY BEANS, OH MY JELLY BEANS, OH MY JELLY BEANS, OH MY JELLY BEANS, OH MY JELLY BEANS, OHMYJELLYBEANS, OHMYJELLYBEANS, OHMYJELLYBEANS, OHMYJELLYBEANS, SQUEAL! ! ! THIS STORY IS AMMAAAAZZZZZZINGA! PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! HERE ARE SOME COOKIES FOR MY THANKS! (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
-as always, Sky
Ayahne chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
I think this is one of the best stories i've ever read in my entire life.
THANK YOU !
Knight Of Space 413 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE I NEED IT
Lokiana chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I. WANT. MORE. AT. LEAST. AN. EPILOUGUE.
Otamegane no Onna chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Again, DEADPOOL! Oh God! ROFLMAO at that part. I can guess that he must've been singing 'Alejandro' (the sombrero, duh) and don't forget Thorgi's 'HAMMER TIME!' I am SO in love with you right now. To Doom, don't mess with the penguins. They are badass... Darcy should totally have her own comic, though! Hipster Girl rules! XD Last but definitely NOT least, Loki. LOKI, dude. What kind of villain could say that their evil(?) acts were inspired by 'Tom and Jerry' and 'Bugs Bunny' with a straight face (kitty face, in this case)? The AWESOME ones, that's who. HAIL LOKI.
PS: Do you know about that hilarious line Hiddleston used to explain why Loki decided to conquer Earth in his radio interview? "I'm trying to get a buncha bitches to kneel." You should totally include that line, that would be epic XD (gotta love Hiddleston as Loki as we do RDJ)
Otamegane no Onna chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Oh god. This has got to be one of the best Avengers fanfic I've ever read. Ever. w
Particularly loved the allusion to Samuel L. Jackson's epic line in 'Snakes on A Plane', and Deadpool! Oh God, DEADPOOL! The guy just cracks me up! Fourth-wall successfully destroyed (again)! You nailed all the characters like a BOSS! .
kaitlyn.schroeder.5 chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Oh my gods this chapter is perfect! I mean I love all of them but this one DEFINITLY takes the cake, Deadpool cake. Lol
Now I want drawings of some if the scenes. Lol
Ouh and a drawing of Lokitty with his Spike reference/quote! XD keep it up, this hilarity is priceless. I'm just gonna go laugh my ass off in the corner and read it all again. XD
MakeyJu chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
OHMYGOD THS FANFIC IS PERFECT
please please please continue! ;A;
luvsanime chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
OMG, I just died laughing
The Forgotten Silent Maiden chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Oh my GPS please please please continue you are my god
Plumcot chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Hee hee, just found this fanfic, and read the whole thing in two days! All you have up, anyhow. I need more! This story is seriously under reviewed, lemme tell ya. The storyline is both believable and hilarious, (I was hooked when I read about Deadpool, my favorite Marvel character ever, riding the poodle. Nice one.) And the characters are written in such a way that they come across as both charming and flawed, and so, so human. Not to mention, all the amazing little crossovers and cameos you've got going on. I mean, baby Daleks and Madagascar? I can't count how many times I laughed out loud reading this! Please, please keep writing!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »