Reviews for Scenes From An Italian Restaurant
red2013 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
A great story of alex and gene in romantic genre.
fashiongirl97 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Beautifully written xx
Snapecharmer1 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Thank you so much, it was worth the wait. :) There parting this time was not as horrible, and all the much more poignant with a true physical relationship in their pocket. Loved it.
Curms chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
That last chapter was quite beautiful.
GeneHuntress chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I think you did a wonderful job. And what a beautiful and fitting ending ... :)
Mage of the Heart chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
This was an absolutely beautiful story, and I loved that they went up the stairs to the flat together. A really lovely fic, with a beautifully rounded ended!
Mage
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Aww loved this chapter.. Wish this was how the finale did end... Beautiful ending to a fab story.
Em x
irene chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Perfect. :)
hotvause chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
This is so amazing I'm literally crying all over the gaff - WOW JUST WOW.

Can't wait to read more of your writing, you are BRILLIANT!

Abbie xo
Curms chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
That was so beautifully written , powerful but delicate, I'm enjoying this story so much
GeneHuntress chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Beautifully written, as ever - and I'm so glad it finished on an optimistic note. Maybe there's hope for them yet ...
Galex Shipper chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
this was just perfect, you write the characters really well.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Really lovely! And so believable... Can't wait for the next chapter! Even though it's the last :(
Snapecharmer1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I must have missed an update, because I came back and bam! Two chapters for the price of one. :) You are my writer for the best "If only" scenarios, and you treat Alex and Gene very well. Great job with the past couple chapters. Looking forward to the conclusion.
theoofoof chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Oh, I was hoping we wouldn't have to deal with Keats but the way you wrote it was really good, so I found I didn't mind his presence too much. A lovely chapter as usual... Can't wait for the next one and hoping for a happy ending.