Reviews for Kiss and Make Up
Alex chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
wow...i cant beleive for a one shot how much detail it had in it! the story was short, but still had so much to tell and a stable story plot! it had humor, and suspensful parts . i was shocked at how u made inuyasha react to kagome when she had said wat she did about kikyo. O.O anyways! i loved this story and u should seriously think about writing a full story later if u get the chance
WritingRin chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Heh heh heh. I thought it was cute! It wasn't that bad. Maybe you're just being over critical of it? Or I'm being under-critical because I started reading it with the knowledge that you thought it was bad. But I really don't think it's that bad. "
Fu Fu's the name chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Oh, that was great! I loved it, really good. It seems OOC, but I guees not, since it's so early on in the series. Oh, anyways, I wish my first story had been this good! This was greeat! good job! - Fu fu
One More Thing chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
A little corny, but so so sweet! I loved reading it. Beautiful Job! *puts on favs*
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
SQWEE! Aw...that was so cute! I loved the ending, with Inuyasha curled up at Kag's feet! Very well written for a first story! Very good solution...Kiss and make up. Who woulda known it could work like that! A!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This is an alright fic, especially if you wrote it in highschool. Good use of words and description, something I had trouble grasping at that age.

QueenTatooine
anonomous bad speller chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
some of it theroly freaked me out i mean did he use a line from White Chiks! other than that it was a good story glazed with corn
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Like so many other people,I didn't think it was corny!I'm really impressed that this was your first fanfic!You are my idol!I hope I can write fanfics like you someday!
Silentmiko242 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
You think that's bad? Try and see my first fanfic... Let's *not* go there.

Miko-chan
Do chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
A-w-w-w-w-w-w, that was s-o-o-o-o sweet! I must be bordering on diabetic because I just ate it up! It was just the right "pick-me-up" for the "End-0f-Spring-Break-Blues". I thought it was well written and in character for everyone, considering this was your FIRST? Well done.!
arisu-the-pink chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Corny? Nah. I've done much worse! I really liked the part where he had her pinned on the tree, and being boyfriendless and in my mid-twenties I would have preferred it to run off into NC-17 land but... eh... ;-) Good job!
Loving chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
i duhno, i thought it was cute! *snickers* all you need is a picture of him doing that!
Tsuki Karasu chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Corny? I wouldn't go that far...i'd say really sweet and cute!
The-Real-Rosie-Gamgee chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Made me cry...AGAIN! Grr why dost thou have this power over me! GYAH SO FREAKING CUTE!
nikki chapter 1 . 7/12/2003