Reviews for Into the Woods
Shit ending.
Not happy with the way they ganged up on Sam.
SindarinRaven chapter 11 . 4/22
Loving this so far. Though I think Bella and Sam were a little rough on Charlie. They should have known he would be pissed. What dad would be happy that their barely legal daughter is knocked up by a older man she has only known 5 wks. So far this is only thing that bugs me about your story mainly because in canon and in a lot of fanfic Bella doesn't appreciate Charlie enough and that because of personal reasons erks me to no end. But otherwise definatly a great story!
Kavfh chapter 25 . 3/27
I'm not going to lie. I cried like a little baby when this story came to an end.

I absolutely loved it. The whole thing. Everything.

The way you wrote the story, the way you wrote the characters, the plot, the fluidity, the way the words glided along the page with both creativity and logic.

Absolutely beautiful.
Missysue32 chapter 24 . 3/12
This was such a great story! I’m so, so glad I read your story!
Missysue32 chapter 10 . 3/11
Damn Paul’s not playing around about feeling like he needs to protect Bella even from the Chief! Damn I like Paul!
awesomeami316 chapter 25 . 2/27
My heart. I’m crying this was so good
Jadeorion chapter 24 . 1/24
That was so beautiful. I will be honest and say I cried :) I love this story.
mounds01 chapter 25 . 12/12/2017
Fantastic story, I don't know how I have missed this. Great Job!
theoneandonlysue chapter 25 . 11/13/2017
I have read this story many times, and it always brings a smile to my face. Beautiful written!
nhrc chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
What does this mean on me that what remains in my mind after this chapter is "Damned
vampires, It's a lot of house to clean!"
nhrc chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Wow, what a start!
Tommy14 chapter 25 . 7/15/2017
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Kiahka chapter 24 . 7/10/2017