Reviews for Into the Woods
nhrc chapter 4 . 7/20
What does this mean on me that what remains in my mind after this chapter is "Damned
vampires, It's a lot of house to clean!"
nhrc chapter 1 . 7/20
Wow, what a start!
Tommy14 chapter 25 . 7/15
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Kiahka chapter 24 . 7/10
Great story
Cebco chapter 7 . 7/9
Yay
Cebco chapter 6 . 7/9
Too good right, can't wait to see what you do
Cebco chapter 4 . 7/9
I don't think you're moving them to fast
AC24 chapter 24 . 6/23
O M G! This is the cutest thing I've ever read! I totally loved. I wasn't sure at first because things were going tooo fast for my liking but then everything fell in their right place. It kind of bothered me that Jake took the alpha place mostly because Leah help him, in my personal opinion he did not deserved it wasn't a fair fight but Sam needed to rest so it worked out. I loved how protective Sam was over Bella. I would liked to read the firsts years of Levi and obviously when Bella delivered him but I think this was pretty good. I'm not a fan of cute FFs but this one got me pretty bad. I hope you write more Bella/Sam ffs.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 17 . 6/16
I read this the 1st time over at TR and enjoyed it then. It is still a great read. Some stories you like once but they lose their luster on the second read. This story is fantastic. I love it. I am so glad it is here on FF.
I've read this story so many times on another site, and I saw it here, I just knew I had to read it again, and being able to comment, to say how much I love this story is so great. I just love this par together. Her and Sam or Bella and Paul are my all time faves. Then it's her with either Jasper or Peter. Or Marcus. But I like the stories with the pack the most.
Love this story.
Love Marie.
annie.jo.marie chapter 25 . 3/20
Amazing story!
Kggla chapter 1 . 1/15
Really enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
I have issue with the fact that it took both Jacob and Leah to take down Sam. If Jacob couldn't win without Leah's help, he didn't deserve to be Alpha. Kind of makes him seem like a pussy.
Nasrin Amherst chapter 24 . 12/19/2016
I loved the whole story especially the ending, it was beautiful and me me cry cause it was so beautiful it was heart touching to me. You did an awesome job on this story and please make more stories with Bella in them.
Nasrin Amherst chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Poor Jasper he didn't do anything wrong plus my favorite in my vampire category list.