Reviews for Love - Potter Style
KnightStrider49 chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Good story, a bit rushed in parts and the some characters were a bit out of character but it made for an interesting and humorous story :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next one!
jchangpa chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
The story was good from the point of James & Lily return to life. But the rest, a hint of H/G, a semi good Snape is really bad. Sorry for me it is simple bad story.
That awesome girl 2 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
That was a great fanfic. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
HLPotter chapter 13 . 12/25/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Write a sequel! Love stories like this. Great plot.
serenityselena chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
interesting twists in Harry's life... it's about time something good happened to him :)
nattywhite1998 chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
Please write a sequel
Lara140112 chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
promising start but then the Story does lack depth. also you have a few typos, mainly spelling 'your' when you mean "you're".
Lara140112 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
okay straight away, i could have done without the waking up in the grave. way too scary for my personal liking but that may just be because i have very visual imagination
Doradus Fairywinkle-Cosma chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Aww I love this story it was cute and funny. :) Could you do a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Lily and James come back to LIFE and are angry at...

'to live' : verb, like "They lived happily ever after" or "I live in NYC" or "Lily and James come back to live with Harry on the Potter Estate"

life : noun, like "coming back to life" (having been dead/unconcious/comatose before and waking up/living again) or "this is MY life, therefore I make the choices" or "saving a life"

cheers,
leylinjan

I only pointed this out, coz it's in your summary and this really dissuades people from looking at it in the first place. I think it's very brave of you to write here despite still having to work on your grammar! You're awesome :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
it was great. I loved loved it.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 12 . 10/5/2013