Reviews for Breathe (2 AM)
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Ouch my feels!
This hurts so bad. And yet it's so well written that it feels good.
:( Thanks for writing this.
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
hah? so? is ryoga coming back or not? or did Ryoga die on a plane crash?
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
What? This makes me so depressed!

He didn't come? My eyes are all watery now. I thought...I thought he was going to come.

Even though this fic is super depressing, I absolutely adore it. You captured the emotions well. I was hanging on to every word and I could feel my inside churning with Ryoma's.

I even felt relief when Ryoma dreamed of Ryoga! I was like, "He's here! He's here!"

The ending was beautiful.

Ryoma tried to be nonchalant about everything by going back to his normal routine of just messing with his father, but he's actually really hurting inside. :(

I love you! Your writing skills are amazing. If I had prowess likes yours, I would die happy. You inspire me so.

Please keep on writing!
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This fanfic was awesome and for a second there, I kinda thought that you would end this with Ryoga dying in a plane crash. The atmosphere was just perfect for his death you know and I was surprised when I didn't read that he kinda died. But seriously, I had fun reading this fanfic. Keep up the good work!
eeveepkmnfan chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Wow, this makes my chest all tingly. In a sad way. My eyes almost watered...

The very last part is what hits me hard. Just, oh my gosh. I feel like Ryoma hates Ryoga, but hates himself even more, for even believing in his brother anymore.

I love the atmosphere I get from this. Cold, sterile, bright white, almost like a hospital, except Ryoma just wants to believe that his brother can stay dead. :( Just whoa. Really well done.

Nanjiroh's really well done, too. I like how you made him pretend to be optimistic, but hopeless in reality.

It's just a really bleak story you've done, and I want to thank you for writing it. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)
AtobeLover chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I hadn't had the strength to review this earlier.
Building up hope like that, and then breaking it down... that's what I call some superb angst.
This was worth the read.
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awwww :( Poor Ryoma! Ryoga has been a bad brother.
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Okay, so I'm here to review some of your stuff because sometimes I forget to do that. It isn't because I don't want, but I just tend to ramble and analyze the content if you give enough room. But maybe you'd appreciate that.

I actually listened to the song by Anna Nalick while I was reading this and it made it even more lonely and sad. I felt bad for Ryoma's father. To have such high hopes for your kid not to disappoint and then, well, them disappointing.

But I really feel bad for Ryoma because to get to a point where it's like you don't even have the energy to hope is weird. Because you still get hurt anyway.

"Life's like an hourglass glued to the table." :\

But great writing (as always, could you please stop your perfection?) and on to the next one.

-Sy
MikiYuri chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
What what what?! So what happened?! O.O
swanfrost chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Making me cry like that damn :(

But wow this was amazing. I would like to see a sequel where Ryoga does come home though :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awwww! Oh dear, how horrible of him to not turn up! Even though they were waiting for him for so long! :'( anyways! Please update when u have the time! This story is interesting! Good job and keep up the good work!
Eevee1118 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I
Ryoga
Ryoga you're an idiot. That's all I have to say.
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
oh ryoma the poor kid all he wanted was his big brother to show up too much to ask?
Erucchii chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awww...this was so sad...it was sooo asdfghjklasdfghjklll ;w;
Poor Ryoma... TT

It's so sad, Ryoma kept on insisting Ryoga's not coming, while Nanjirou tried to keep being optimistic, and in the end, Ryoma was right and Ryoga didn't come.

And the dream! Oh... *cries*
And what Ryoma thought afterwards when Nanjirou said he was right and Ryoga didn't come... Darn... TT

This is a really great way to start my morning xD

ps - You changed you username! hehe... I kept wondering who you were at first, since I didn't follow lots of people on this account so I was surprised when I received the email... so I checked your other stories and figured it out lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
The last part made me really sad. It was a beautiful one-shot, although I noticed you made a lot of typos...but it was still really good ;) poor Ryo.