Reviews for A Similar Grudge
SaintXHollow18 chapter 16 . 6/23
Another great chapter. Keep up the great work. I look forward to the next chapter
sandy chapter 16 . 6/22
good job keep your good work. and next chap please
venom rules all chapter 16 . 6/21
I LOVE IT!

I really hope that Asuka confess to Hitomi and that they end up together. I like Steve and all but I have a really soft spot for Asuka and I feel she don't get nearly enough atention in the games.

I'm so happy this story is back on track since I love both Tekken and Dead or alive and this story inspired my current Tekken X Street Fighter story.

Keep up the amazing work, I will suport this story all the way to the end!
GreyAsassin chapter 15 . 6/14
This is good so far but welcome back
SaintXHollow18 chapter 15 . 6/6
OMFG! You have returned! I've waited so long for you to return and finish this beauty of a story you have written. I found this story about 2 years ago and after reading it I craved more. I came back to this story everyday waiting for an update( I did too have a FF account at the time so I couldn't follow). Alas after a year had passed I lost hope and that you had abandoned this story *sad face* But now you're back and I can't wait for your next update
venom rules all chapter 15 . 5/11
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Takes a deep breath to calm down*

I was so scared that this story was dead! I love it! By far my favorite Tekken Crossover and my favorite Dead or Alive crossover.

It even inspired me to make my own Tekken story with Asuka Kazama, who just happen to be my favorite female tekken story.

All in all, I'm really happy that this story is back. Can't wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
It's too good I and I want to see jin win the tournament because he is the next head of the zaibatsu and fifth king of iron fist tournament
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
I don't want this story to be dead. Pleasanton continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
where's chapter 15 i want see another chapter ?
venom rules all chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
Please don't tell me this story is dead. I love it
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
I just read this and was looking forward to more updates and the I realized it hadn't been updated in a year and I am super dissapointed cuz your story was the bomb. Anyway, thanks.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
An interesting chapter with an amazing fight!

This is an absolutely amazing story with a great possibility in the future. I don't know why you have stopped updating it, but you really shouldn't abandon such a great story. Hope to see more in the future. Cheers!
Augustus chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
Slow clap... I love this story!

Excellent work miss! I just can't get enough of your story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
The fight was incredible!

Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
I will definitely be looking forward to future chapters of this story.