Reviews for A Similar Grudge
It's too good I and I want to see jin win the tournament because he is the next head of the zaibatsu and fifth king of iron fist tournament
I don't want this story to be dead. Pleasanton continue.
where's chapter 15 i want see another chapter ?
venom rules all chapter 14 . 1/6
Please don't tell me this story is dead. I love it
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
I just read this and was looking forward to more updates and the I realized it hadn't been updated in a year and I am super dissapointed cuz your story was the bomb. Anyway, thanks.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
An interesting chapter with an amazing fight!

This is an absolutely amazing story with a great possibility in the future. I don't know why you have stopped updating it, but you really shouldn't abandon such a great story. Hope to see more in the future. Cheers!
Augustus chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
Slow clap... I love this story!

Excellent work miss! I just can't get enough of your story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
The fight was incredible!

Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
I will definitely be looking forward to future chapters of this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
Your story is so far amazing and well-written. I'm not gonna lie, Im the kind who likes instant interaction and meeting between the two characters in a romance. But the way you write has this appeal that just allows me to continue reading WITHOUT skipping. That's a good sign right there. Your story deserves more recognition because it doesn't rush.. if you get what I mean. Furthermore, your updates is impeccable. Its not too delayed.
Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
This story has to be my favourite fanfiction of all time! I have been following it since about 2014 something.. You just keep getting better and better! I cannot wait for more! this story just keeps twisting and turning!

Thank you and please keep updating!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Omg I swear this story needs more reviews. Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us! Have a happy 2015!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
I'm still heavily captivated by this story. It's always nice to see things falling into place or things getting stirred up.

This is really shaping up to be an interesting story (if it isn't already). I am really looking forward to more and I am curious about Asuka's reaction when she discover Hitomi's feelings about Steve.
Helena chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
Lots of excited stuff started to unfold, cannot wait for the next chapter! God I can't believe how old this fic is I probably started this in like elementary school no lie. In second year of college now. Wow that makes me wanna reread from the beginning. I dont even want to think about reading my previous reviews *thinks about middle school self and shivers*

Keep it up.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2015
I can't wait for the next! You are such a wonderful writer!
You've got your head on right for this kind of project, and I hope you don't lose steam for it (: Whelp, as always, looking forward to more!