Reviews for A Similar Grudge
I just read this and was looking forward to more updates and the I realized it hadn't been updated in a year and I am super dissapointed cuz your story was the bomb. Anyway, thanks.
An interesting chapter with an amazing fight!

This is an absolutely amazing story with a great possibility in the future. I don't know why you have stopped updating it, but you really shouldn't abandon such a great story. Hope to see more in the future. Cheers!
Augustus chapter 14 . 2/14
Slow clap... I love this story!

Excellent work miss! I just can't get enough of your story. Keep up the good work!
The fight was incredible!

Keep up the awesome work!
I will definitely be looking forward to future chapters of this story.
Your story is so far amazing and well-written. I'm not gonna lie, Im the kind who likes instant interaction and meeting between the two characters in a romance. But the way you write has this appeal that just allows me to continue reading WITHOUT skipping. That's a good sign right there. Your story deserves more recognition because it doesn't rush.. if you get what I mean. Furthermore, your updates is impeccable. Its not too delayed.
Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to read more!
This story has to be my favourite fanfiction of all time! I have been following it since about 2014 something.. You just keep getting better and better! I cannot wait for more! this story just keeps twisting and turning!

Thank you and please keep updating!
Omg I swear this story needs more reviews. Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us! Have a happy 2015!
I'm still heavily captivated by this story. It's always nice to see things falling into place or things getting stirred up.

This is really shaping up to be an interesting story (if it isn't already). I am really looking forward to more and I am curious about Asuka's reaction when she discover Hitomi's feelings about Steve.
Helena chapter 14 . 2/5
Lots of excited stuff started to unfold, cannot wait for the next chapter! God I can't believe how old this fic is I probably started this in like elementary school no lie. In second year of college now. Wow that makes me wanna reread from the beginning. I dont even want to think about reading my previous reviews *thinks about middle school self and shivers*

Keep it up.
I can't wait for the next! You are such a wonderful writer!
You've got your head on right for this kind of project, and I hope you don't lose steam for it (: Whelp, as always, looking forward to more!
Hatsuki chapter 14 . 2/5
I really like how everything is progressing finally! I hope you update this story soon!
This was a good chapter. I like how you take the relationships slowly and stick the characters. please upload, I want to see more of this story.
Salazar chapter 1 . 2/5
I really like this!

And I'm not even a huge fan on this pairing. xD

But...I'm seriously in love with this story.

O:

Please update again soon! 3
Okay. I am completely hooked. Can't wait til the next chapter. I hope it is soon. You are doing fantastic. I love the story.