Reviews for Babyrama
Jamie McCrimmon chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I hope you'll update this soon. It's a very good story and I really want to know what happens next.

It's definitely funny like it should be; obviously not constant funny-lines-rolling-off-the-character's-tongues funny but the story is very dramatic and should be somewhat serious. Indeed some of the show's best canon episodes are more of this nature. Also, while I do enjoy making fun of, or insulting Fry, as a few other reviewers pointed out maybe have the others lay off JUST A LITTLE.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Nice idea. The cliffhanger is killing me though!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Characters are very ooc. Please fix that. And go easy with the insults on fry, it gets annoying
kendramccormick chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Very hilarious, laughed pretty hard when Fry said, "Our baby is a fuzzy blob!", plus at several other moments when Fry was being . . . Fry. I'm also a huge fan of Freela. This story rocks!
Torotyrrannus15 chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Make more chapters! Make more chapters!

Or I keel yuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Update this now or I WILL KILL YOU
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
I think the baby should be male and they should name him Yancy after Fry's brother. You know because Yancy named his son after Fry.
Just an idea!
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Awww c: they're having a girl! And Phiona's such a pretty name -
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
husband and wife, fry and leela are married, Remember, or their engaged. The series is not in an endless time loop just to let you know.

Death to Simpsons,
It's a Zoidberg!

Update again soon.

Kelly
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Loved it c: Leela's parents are adorable lol, can't wait to see what gender the baby is
nobody impotant chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Well... its not comedy gold, but its pretty good and besides the mood isn't quit right for that much comedy anyway. On a seperate note can they go a little easier on fry? Its not like its his fualt he's an idiot.
Gabbie chapter 1 . 8/28/2013