Reviews for Five Ways the Yard 'Meet' Bond
maryam hashim chapter 5 . 5/29
You should consider turning this into a multiple chapter novel and not just one shots. Make the yarders know who the man really is. Well written. Loved it.
huskielover94 chapter 5 . 2/3
you should have their reaction to both them dating and finding out hes MI6
1sunfun chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Good.
blondie1765 chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
I absolutely loved this one the most! Could you do a series on them getting together? Or at least just a one shot?
dreamer 3097 chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
A good one
Alfheimchick chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
These Fem!Sherlock stories that you've written are amazing! I particularly love the ones where James Bond is included. Great work!

Alfheimchick
Tango Dancer chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Hey!
Just wanted to tell you I absolutely love this universe! Will you be making more (please, please say yes!)?
I hope we get to read more of your fem!Sherlock stories soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
I love your Sherlock/Bond stories please write more!
FanFictionQueen1 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
I don't generally like fem!Sherlock, but this was good! I think the last one was my favourite.
For some reason, Sherlock teaming up with JB while "dead" seems entirely too likely.
Lovely story!
Daylin.Qing chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS TO MUCH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!Thanks for the chance to read this.
Tami Mikaelson chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
I love this story and I love the idea. I would love to see a oneshot were James says something to Sally and I rest who think Sherlock has no life outside of work. Great idea can't wait for more. :)
AmethystSiri chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
How did we miss how perfect they are together! It's gorgeous! ;)))
Lioness32 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Love this! I would love if you decided to turn one of these into a longer fic! I know you have other projects, but I hope you continue this kind of crossover later on too :D
Kup of Koko chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Awwwww! Dis is so cute! -(And it makes quite a bit of sense; very clever). You should totally do another story in this verse! Pretty please with a cherry on top? *uses puppy dog eyes* (:
GothicKitty1313 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
I want to punch Sally do hard :D loving this story