Reviews for FUN with Kylie
wow its painful
Gage3 chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
sweet i like it!
Aligewe chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
WOW this is great! Sometimes really Hilarious! I really hope you continue! What happens to Carter and O'Neill? Do they marry? What happens to their jobs? What about the regs forbidding them to be together? THere is still a lot not covered ;-)

I really hope you continue

raquel chapter 8 . 5/4/2004
hi, just to let you know, o anjo the angel in portuguese. you could correct to meu anjo my angel.
just thought i let you know.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 9 . 2/19/2004
That was excellent. You should write a sequel or write more.
dfgdjy chapter 9 . 8/2/2003
i think u should hasv a conclusion of sum kind just to c how everything tured out!
stargateluvva chapter 9 . 6/4/2003

great story! sequels would be good!
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 9 . 2/25/2003
I loved it, kind of missed Teal'C though. It was a very good story.
Fresley chapter 9 . 12/20/2002
PLEASE keep going (i said please)

(i had a pouty puppy look on my face)
caz-gobby chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
This was such a good fanfic! I love all the sweet shippy stuff!
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 9 . 10/31/2002
way cool! i'm kinda on a massive high at das moment so i can't write anything sensible but i think i can manage this IF YOU DARE LEAVE THE STORY THERE I WILL PERSONALLY SHOOT YOU OR WORSE I WILL HAND YOU OVER TO MY FRIEND LADY VERDALET AND WHAT SHE DOES TO YOU WILL NOT BE PLESENT. Sorry bout that had a bit of a problem with the volume control. anyways v. good, nxt chap please!
Gater101 chapter 9 . 10/29/2002
Very very good sppy stuff! It's great! Sometimes sappy stuff is great! Lol, I think you should leave it there...but thats just my POV
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 8 . 10/27/2002
! sorry about that i got a bit o.t.t but i loved that story! nxt bit nxt bit, please
Ruth01 chapter 8 . 10/25/2002
quite a good story,

hurry and put teh next chapter up!

Accalia1 chapter 8 . 10/25/2002
Loved it. It was great how you brought Martouf into the mix. I hope that this isn't the end. Write more soon.