Reviews for The Choices we make
Al chapter 5 . 2/2
I wish I could continue to read this story, but I found myself being unable to stomach the fact that for all his sore points and having 5 older brothers that Ronald Weasley would be in Slytherin house instead of Gryffindor. Dumbledore is guilty of much,and some fans won't know of until J.K. says so,but this level of evil he wasn' neither was Snape. I'll read some of your other works,but not this. My apologies.
Chronopaver chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
Hey just wanted to know when you were going to get back to this story...? I have been enjoying it thus far. Hate to see fun end prematurely.
Penny is wise chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
Awesome chapter. Nice and fluffy.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I like the chapter
starboy454 chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
excellent updates
Lupinesence chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
Good chapter
anotherboarduser chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
It's a short chapter, but it's enjoyable.

I also think that Dumbledore plan should backfire and killing someone he in his bigotry and evilness care for - Draco, Ron and such.
happylady chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Great post, but still wish he had his memories
Until next time
Gloria
Vegasman59 chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Next Harry and Neville save Hermione from the troll...Should be fun.
SUZITROUBLE chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I liked how you started the remembrance of that awful Halloween
PairingMatters chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I bet the Dumbledore in this story must be using Harry for his own purpose.
If Ron did something to Hermione, I bet Harry will hate Ron.
T. H. Enesley chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I'm not too sure how old you are but I'm going to guess about 14 or 15, maybe younger. I get this from your sentence structure. If you work at eliminating "run on sentences" you will be surprised how much more mature your writing will make you appear. For instance: I saw at least two paragraphs in this chapter with two "but" in it connecting three complete thoughts in one sentence. A rule I learned many years back, don't connect more that 2 complete thoughts in one sentence and then only if they need each other. Just a tip to improve writing skills.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
nice update
smkennedy007 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Please hurry with the next one,this is a great story so far!
happylady chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
I do not like this twist if Harry new what was going on and memory was not messed up
thhat would be one thing, but hes at a loss
Until next time