Reviews for Protector of the Fairies
darthkratos24 chapter 30 . 9/14
My honest opinion on this story for me started okay got better great bits. bits I hate but this chapter killed it for me couldn't finish it got so damn bored I don't know why then you cut erza's arm off... Yeeeaaa I'm out
intata chapter 41 . 8/29
I've been a bit negative. I'll reiterate that overall, this is pretty good.

That said, Jellal is a total bitch in this, and I hate what you've done to him.
intata chapter 40 . 8/29
Extremely anticlimactic, and very confusing.
intata chapter 39 . 8/29
This is getting convoluted and stupid. Things are happening just because they can. Ichigo was taken out of the action literally every time he could have been. The one fight he actually got in, he was outgunned, but still never went Hollow - which would have won, then everything just fell apart and started to piss me off.

I like the premise, and I like how it's written, but I'm starting to skip like 80% of each chapter because 'A'; it's either the same as Canon, or 'B'; it's boring.

Still reading in the hope that someone will actually make a good decision.
intata chapter 15 . 8/26
I'm supposed to be asleep, you dick. There's over 200 chapters left that I absolutely have to fucking finish.

Why did you have to write something so good?
WonderBonder chapter 123 . 8/19
Whelp, this arc killed it for me. Liked how the two series integrated with each other so well at first, and for a moment it carried the story and character development, especially with Levy and Laxus. Now the plots leading to god knows where and the back and forth narrative of every other character just feels like a grind. Pace wise, I feel like I've attained ADHD after the first hundred chapters. The angsty crap with character deaths, some more unnecessary than others, just didn't sit well with me. Not because they were the main characters or anything, just the setting in which they die was just not that thought-provoking or driven the story anywhere interesting (it's more of a shock factor if anything).

Anyways, thanks for the fanfic, it was fun while it lasted. Hope you got more interesting writings to post in the future. Go easy with George RR Martin direction (even if it does appear more bleach-centered), and try to not over complicate things too much.
The Emperor chapter 259 . 8/17
Yes its me, and as you can clearly see, I live. I apologize for not responding to your message, but life has been rather hetic. I'm sure you can tell, seeing as I'm not currently using my profile to review.

I kept expecting Aizen, despite never being in the story so far, to arrive. So imagine my sudden burst of joy when the image in front of Yhwach "Shattered."

"An illusion." Now, no one in this fight has the capability to make illusions. Perhaps I'm looking too far into this just to hope for an Aizen cameo. Perhaps that was a purposeful hint, or just a nod to the character. It was appreciated nonetheless.

I can also see that its nearly time to drop a proper, full on review. I can't wait.
sonadow2865 chapter 78 . 8/10
Ichigo became the freaken boogieman! And that discussion between Mavis and Zeref felt like a Celestial Spirit choosing their master, if what they said was a anything to go by.
sonadow2865 chapter 44 . 8/8
Erza used equip. Erza is using her Edward Elric Armor to get a new arm. It will be super effective! (Don't kill I couldn't resist)
sonadow2865 chapter 43 . 8/8
Poor Isshin. Poor Yoruichi. Poor Hollow. Damn Poor everyone!
sonadow2865 chapter 42 . 8/8
Was Nabura talking about Ichigo's mother? He kept saying her and You've been hinting at Quincy stuff in this arc. Suspicious...Love it!
sonadow2865 chapter 19 . 8/7
Again Yandere Zangetsu Vs. Yandere Hollow Ichigo, rivals both wanting to be by Ichigo's side, but only one can be the right hand. Love it!
sonadow2865 chapter 15 . 8/6
The scene with Laxus and Gramps mixed with sad Fairy tail music was a bad idea! I was so close crying it wasn't funny.
sonadow2865 chapter 11 . 8/6
Yandere Zangetsu and what I assume is a Yandere Hollow Ichigo. "Ichigo is mine" this story just keeps getting juicier and juicier!
cgt1 chapter 259 . 7/31
I love this story and don't want this to end. But if you do a another story with Bleach as crossover you could use this storie and make a new one many year later as the magi/ bleach in your bios and make a sequel of this many year later?
3,527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »