Reviews for Protector of the Fairies
Deadman002 chapter 1 . 9/25
Man this story is a shit show, you’ve powered up everyone and twisted powers and abilities just to have them fight the same fights and follow the same story essentially. I’m like 80 chapters in and I literally have had to take like week long breaks cause this shit is whack. You jump all over the place and struggle with character interactions.
dionisisbizz2 chapter 31 . 8/4
came here expecting ichigo to own everyone with just his aura and i am dissapointed with how weak you made him
taiwoeretan1 chapter 17 . 7/25
Nice to see toshiro join Ichigo.
Qué historia de porquería y encima con voy ah leér está BASURA
ordepedro10 chapter 50 . 6/20
Wow. Ichigo's "death" barely got any reaction from his friends. I felt you brushed it off way too easily. Like it didn't matter, specially with the old King's speech.
so everyone is just an OC? since none of them came from the world of bleach and they just have the same name? bad fic
WoodenDraconis chapter 56 . 4/20
I really like that ending with Faust. Including Edo-Ichigo’s.
facundosaravia2003 chapter 75 . 4/2
i dont get it, who is mavis? or what? i supouse to know that? or you are going to say it in the future chapters?
WoodenDraconis chapter 42 . 3/4
Oh my gosh, I cried at that ending! TT-TT
Fisher King chapter 261 . 2/20
Thank you for writing. This is literally my favorite story of all time, a masterclass of sewing two worlds together in a way that is both creative and seamless. I’ve been keeping up with it since the Oracion Seis arc.

My warning to all who wish to read this story: This is not a shonen anime transcribed into text. This story is more like Game of Thrones mixed with Doctor Who, hidden under a disguise of well-written action/adventure. Don’t read this if you don’t have days to spend wrapping your head around the themes and consecutive plot lines. And for heaven’s sakes, don’t skip any of the Oracion Seis arc. Or the chapters between the first chapter and the Laxus fight. You’ll want to, but you only cripple your future enjoyment.

Read it, though. Definitely read it.
Sarrah chapter 261 . 1/12
I started reading this when I was 10.
A starry eyed child, glued to her computer screen, because she had finally found the crossover she was looking for. Checking in every week, waiting for your updates, since finding chapter 1 all those years ago.
I have been here since the very beginning.
I am 18 now.
And here I am, at the end of this saga, still speechless and unable to put my thoughts into coherent sentences even after almost three months of reading the final chapter.
Throughout the years, this story has become a part of my life. My weekly routine. The only tab on my browser that has been open ever since 2013.
I never stopped to think about how much this story meant to me, how consumed I had become in the words you penned.

And now, after all this time,

I fear I may never be able to let go.

In the three months since you posted the last chapter, I have re-visited the entire story multiple times, drinking in every word, unable to process that it was truly over. It left me empty. Longing for something I couldn't quite grasp. Something I thought I understood, but was alien to my perception.

I don't know why I'm writing this, I don't know if you'll ever read it, but I want to thank you.
I want you to understand what this story has done to me.

In the end, as I look back, I realised that this story is what kept me holding on for so long.
It's funny, how the most superficial things can save you from yourself.
It's strange how a story I found on the internet, anchored me to life, and became the reason I am here today, writing this, ignorant of the grave I should be asleep in.

And now that it's over, I'm not sure what I should do with myself. With all these years I never planned on living. With all this time spent in a limbo.

I am at the end, and I don't know how to let go.

I don't really have anything important to say. This story wasn't perfect, but I'm not nearly skilled enough to suggest any changes. It wasn't perfect, but it was pretty damn close.

There is really no point to this review. In fact this shouldn't even be considered one.

I have nothing useful to say to you, but...
I want you to know that you saved me.
You're the reason I'm still here and I hope one day, I'll learn how to thank you for it.

-Sarrah.
Absurdum est chapter 72 . 12/31/2020
Man, reading through this and seeing your ANs at the end makes me wish that you had written it just a year or so latter once Mavis and Zeref’s relationship had gotten more fleshed out by Fairy Tail Zero. I would’ve love to see what you would’ve done with more material
Absurdum est chapter 38 . 12/31/2020
Ah shit, Brain did a Madara. Sans meteor, but I guess you can’t have everything
codyskater31 chapter 261 . 12/27/2020
personally I'm interested in the fate or the persona crossover. and fingers crossed a fate and persona crossover would be the best.
Obzerps chapter 156 . 12/17/2020
Bruh someone tell me if Aizen shows up later in the road. Can't have Bleach without Aizen after all.
3,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »