Reviews for Protector of the Fairies
Kancolle Haruna Chan chapter 234 . 11/12
Reading this chapter again, Gin's uncharacteristically gentle treatment of God Serena makes sense. He was likely the 'last survivor' of that city that Serena had mentioned, with Serena taking him in. The fact both are Juushirou's double agents don't make this a coincidence, not to mention their shared want to kill Acno.
You should taught about a bleach character than can manipulate time to replace Ultear
Ultear died Early. So during the GMG who reset time.
I think the only who showed a God Form would Chiela the sky god slayer from Lamia Scale. Not even Orga the Lightning god slayer from Sabertooth shown a God form
Agreed basically Elfman just declared Marriage to Evergreen that shocked Mira.
Kinana was also another barmaid apart from Mira.
Kancolle Haruna Chan chapter 79 . 11/2
Holy shit, it only occurred to me now: Ultear was an unawakened Ouken.
Ireallylikewakfu chapter 34 . 10/13
ohh like magi, the rhuk
I-Nex-I chapter 11 . 8/4
I know it happened sometime in 2013, but it’s always hard to remember exactly when the Zangetsu and Old Man revelation happened. I’m very glad you’re using it in this story, though! White/Zangetsu and Old Man/Not Yhwach together have some of my favorite interactions in the series, and the dual Zangetsu is such a cool form
CjDaKing chapter 121 . 7/22
M. BBC. bbbb. b . BBC bbn b .

x
I love this fic.
The war was awesome, with Baraggan revenge, Zeref and Yhwach.
I love as you described Ichigo power with the Absorb and the Soul wich make him a fullbringer.
I also love Maivis and her relation with Ichigo. I would have wished you give her Shun Shun Rika or the ability to make fairy with how much she is obsessed with them, you could have introduce Orihime as one of her fairy.
AMurder0fCrows chapter 7 . 6/2
ichigo x laxus? kinda weird but ok
thethethex34 chapter 78 . 5/17
Is Ichigo using Crown Clown from D. Gray-Man?
Godspeed2000 chapter 18 . 3/6
I just have a small nitpick. Mayuri would never say one of his creations is Perfect. He had a whole monologue vs Szayellaporro about how he despises perfection.
GraveCell chapter 1 . 2/19
this is for the whole story really. I love it, I've already read it maybe 20 plus times still keep coming back for more!
3,658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »