Reviews for Protector of the Fairies
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 260 . 10/17
My god, what a blast from the past. I remembered reading this every Tuesday evening and marvelling at how you can be so consistent in your writing. Glad that you're now back, and I'm really happy that I get to see the ending of one of the best story of all time.
Dxhologram chapter 260 . 10/15
Man, it has been a long time I've seen this story update. And I'm glad that it did. And that it gets the chance to be finished.

Geez it really did take away to defeat Yhwach didn't it? Well glad to see that Ichigo is alive and Mavis is still with him, thus the apologies can be made for a broken promise.
dreaddragonknight chapter 260 . 10/15
glad to see one of the best stories hasn't died and that covid hasn't hurt you too badly, 2020 has been a shitshow for so many reasons but i am glad you are at least relatively ok.

This chapter was great though and an excellent way to to begin wrapping things up for everyone's character arcs, i am especially pleased with how you have handled the people who were once immortal becoming mortal at last
Misaka Phenex chapter 30 . 10/15
bruh
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 260 . 10/14
It’s cool COVID-19 screwed over everyone.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
Tash chapter 32 . 10/12
Another excellent chapter
Lucifer's assasin chapter 260 . 10/13
God damn it! i feel like i a going to cry.
cooolert chapter 260 . 10/13
Oh yes oh yes oh yes you're alive, this great story is getting finished! I'm so happy, this has made my week for sure, if not month. ..right, now to reread the last chapter or two to remind myself where exactly everything is :')
Vastolord420 chapter 260 . 10/13
Nick Kane chapter 260 . 10/13
Damn, it's been so long, but it still feels like yesterday.

I've been following this story for a long time, and what a ride it was, thanks for all the work that has been put into it in these past 7 years, it's been great!

Can't wait for the next chapter, knowing you it'll probably be great!
ScreamingMidgit chapter 260 . 10/13
I don't think anyone can blame you for burning out on this story. Over 2 million words and an update every week? Yeah, I can't think of many people willing to do that to themselves. Hell, I don't think anyone really blamed you for slipping on the update schedule towards the end, or even going on a hiatus for over a year. You should write a story for yourself first, and us second after all. And I've seen a lot of fics crash and burn for getting those two backwards.

At the very least you can say you are one of the very to actually complete a good competent story on this site. Take pride in that. Hell you should take pride in this story to begin with, because it's yours and yours alone.

It was a great ride for the past 7 years. Looking forward to this train pulling into the last stop after all this time.
InfiniteArchive109 chapter 260 . 10/13
Its great to hear from one of my favorite authors. I was worried that you did in fact die and am glad you didn't. Glad you're done this story. It's been my favorite for both bleach and fairy tail for a VERY long time now and im glad it will get a conclusion. Now I have to ask though, any plans for the future? It would be a shame if this is it, but such is life, I suppose. Either way, im glad to hear from you.
Tash chapter 26 . 10/5
This was so sad but so well written
sacke110 chapter 14 . 9/13
Ooh yeaa, The master pulled a dirty one on Ichigo, I remember that. All those misunderstandings, if only he had actually talked with Ichigo instead of assuming things.
Team Fairy.. I’m getting so many memories. They’re such good friends.
sacke110 chapter 1 . 9/13
Re-reading this intro chapter again for a third time makes me so nostalgic.

This was one of the first fanfics I read. Almost 4 years ago. Only got to ch 122 I think. This story is so long.
I remember stopping reading it cuz I thought it got to dark for my taste at the time. But damn I do want to finish this. I don’t feel like re-reading 1 million words, but on the other hand I don’t remember much, only the big picture. Hmm.
Also I peeked at the AN from the last chapter, it’s been a bit over a year since the latest chapter but this story is practically done huh? 7 years and over 2m words. Kudos to you.
3,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »