Reviews for Protector of the Fairies
I love this story it's really awesome!
YumiKnowsBest chapter 43 . 1/28
I'm not even close to half way point here and I'm shipping Ichigo/Levy. I have no idea where this story is heading towards and I'm surprised and quite frankly a little happy that there is someone out there has the balls to make so many changes to the fairy tail story line despite being a crossover. I really love this story at this point and can't wait to see what you've got in store in later chapters. I really am worried about who might die in the Tartarus Arc. Also i'm wondering if you're going to do the same thing to Ichigo here that happened to him in Bleach. What I mean by this is if you're going to remove 'Zangetsu' and Ichigo discover his real Shikai and Bankai (even if you change both of their appearance to something different from what is in Bleach) but until then, I've got about 140 chapters left to read!
Zivyx chapter 183 . 1/25
I wish Bambietta didn't warn Ywach before she blew him up
dreaddragonknight chapter 183 . 1/24
i enjoyed the fight, Yamamoto is a kickass old man
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 183 . 1/24
That fight was just magnificent!
Saru chapter 183 . 1/24
Cool fight especially at the end there. Though it's inevitable for Bambietta to die huh? Well now that Ichigo lost his Quincy Zangetsu, what's going to make up for his Quincy powers.
THE END786 chapter 183 . 1/24
Nice scene showing Isshin's care for Ichigo. Interesting to see more uses for Ichigo's Hollow limbs too.

Those two's power though... 24 shots each stronger than the one that took out the Genesis (well after he adjusts)? OUUUCH. And that's not even getting into Gerard. For the lineup to fight them is it just Chelia, Olga with some support like Gray and Lyon?

OK extremely well done fight scene there. You gave Yamamoto a lot of justice. Lol as always Almighty is bullshit. Can't say it wasn't fun to see them get rekt though. Nice to see how Yhwach was smart enough to take measures against things like time stopping. SO SO PISSED at the reminder of the loss of Zangetsu by Yhwach using Ichigo's shtick there though.

CLIIIFFFFHHHHAAANNNGGGEEERRRRRRRR. Hehe. Egh that was cruel. :( Still really, really nice play there by Bambietta.

Ugh the metamorphosis scene was cool but like you said that end scene is so off-putting in comparison. Mashima might ass-pull something entirely different next chapter but I highly doubt it. More and more I begin to appreciate One Piece's Nakamaness which is kept solely to being the character's motive and drive while staying away from their actual powers.
sacke110 chapter 122 . 1/23
Uh oh, didn't think it could get darker after all the previous deaths.. I guess I was wrong..
I'm very interedted to see how Ichigo will act now after he's killed the future versions of his friends, and also to know what will happen with Yuzu.
sacke110 chapter 120 . 1/22
The arc of death...
If I put that aside there is something going on with Yuzu again, so the celestial spirit king were this 'majesty' that all the Quincys talked about...I'm thinking it could be bad.. since I don't trust quincys.. hmm... hmm.. hmm. idk.
YeTianshi chapter 19 . 1/22
I really liked this chapter, especially the interactions between Ichigo and his inner hollow. Though I do wonder why the two stubborn spirits can't just work together... Oh well, I'm sure Ichigo will eventually make them.
YeTianshi chapter 15 . 1/22
YES! So happy! I have been waiting for that revelation to smack Makarov in the face for sooo many chapter snow :D
YeTianshi chapter 7 . 1/21
Their cases are slightly different though isn't it?
Gildarts killed someone on accident, while Ichigo had gone with murder on his mind.
sacke110 chapter 116 . 1/21
This chapter was so great that the next chapter is now more important than sleap.
PlaguedAmbition chapter 182 . 1/21
Nicely done. I look forward to more, please keep up the good work.
tanithlipsky chapter 182 . 1/18