Reviews for Protector of the Fairies
StuffedCupcakes chapter 21 . 3/14
Hmm, that was an interesting fight. I always did like Toushiro's Zanpakuto. I honestly am not sure about what else to say. Other than that I'll probably be reading the next chapter really soon.

Can't wait to read Shinji's fight. At least I assume it will be him.
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 85 . 3/13
I don't quite agree with Karin being able to defeat with Hitsugaya as he has been training longer than her, has Ice Dragon Slayer Magic and could achieve Bankai at 12. Karin seems to be completely OP in this fight. Or was he maybe holding back to not reveal his Bankai and just win time, stalling as it were?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 85 . 3/13
cool
jcampbellohten chapter 85 . 3/13
That's it? It seemed pretty short this time. Oh well, I look forward to Ichigo & co. righteously putting the Council, etc. in their place soon. Interesting that Karin has Shinigami powers and Yuzu has Quincy powers.

I believe you meant "any possible dangers," not "any possible dangerous." Most "women" wouldn't eat that much, not most woman. Yoruichi's been "coming" to visit more often, not becoming to visit. I believe you meant Yuzu bowed "respectfully," not respectively, and Karin scowled in "response" to the elbow, not in responsive. It's... never mind, let's just say there are a whole bunch of little typos.
Killmekos chapter 85 . 3/11
Hmm, nice chapter, It's good to see how Toushirou grew in the 7 year gap. And to see Yajima actually do something instead of just believe he somehow helps from behind the scenes but not know exactly how. I agree Fairy Tail had an awesome chapter this week, though there is one thing I'm wondering: If Natsu burned Chelia's blouse off in that Roar that took out Bluenote (even though you can see he held her to the side when he roared), how the hell is he still holding her? I don't see him as cruel enough to hold her by her hair. Also yeah, I do believe Natsu is now on Gildart's level, just not his current one. Probably around the level Gildarts was at Tenrou Island, and Gildarts had around one and a half years to get stronger since then.
StuffedCupcakes chapter 19 . 3/10
Aww, Zangetsu is all like "No Ichigo needs only me" and that makes me feel for him. Seriously. Although, they are both Zangetsu. That must get confusing. Man, I just have so many feelings about Ichigo's spirits like damn.

I guess I finally know why it was three years. Oh well, his training would definitely be more interesting than that mission he had planned ro go to.

DUDE, I'm really excited to read on. Seriously, great job so far!
Zero10 chapter 85 . 3/10
So, next chapter is what I think it's going to be? I'm really gonna hate all this waiting. That's for sure.
StuffedCupcakes chapter 18 . 3/10
I'm not gonna lie, I think one of my proudest moments was when I figured out it was Toushiro before it got to the description of his sword, so points for me!

Man, I wasn't expecting Shinji though. I think it sucks that he is the only one let of his friends. It must be a really horrible feeling. What is Shinji going to do now though? And Toushiro, as a matter of fact?

I thougt Mayuri was going to be a tougher opponent, so that was really anticlimatic.

On the point of Ichigo's hollow though, is Ichigo really going to have to beat him into submission? In situations like that, I always felt that working with his hollow was better? Like it leaves for more peace. I don't know. I guess I'll just have to see about that.
dreaddragonknight chapter 85 . 3/10
dear god i hate u and your damn awesome as hell writing... also thank u 4 the karin and toushirou moments, they were awesome also yoruichi shipping them, u r freaking awesome
StuffedCupcakes chapter 16 . 3/10
You know, I really like the friendship between Laxus and Ichigo. I really like loyalty and friendship like that. It just strikes me more, y'know. I relaly hope they continue to display that. Of course, with Levy there as well. They do make a nice team, after all. I'm so excited for what comes next.
StuffedCupcakes chapter 15 . 3/10
I feel so bad because I haven't said anything about the previous chapters since my last comment. Whoops...

I'm so glad that Makarov finally got his thick skull out of his ass. It's not like I didn't understand his reasoning but damn was that annying to have to constantly read. Must be a bummer to be S Class in everything but name. Will we get to know what happened to Ichigo on this quest he took? Seeing as it took three years, he must know all kinds of new things.

Speaking of three year long missions, that must be hard to maintain friendships on. I know that people can still be friendly to each other and pick up where they left off but three years is a lot of time for people to drift. I wonder how Ichigo will handle all of this now that he's back. I'm also curious to see what he can do now.
The Struggling Warrior chapter 85 . 3/10
I never thought the day would come that I would be against Yoruichi. But you did it. I'm a bit surprised about how brutal she was. I get that she was angry about being drugged, but she had no mercy for Yajima or Toushirou about going to prison. That's weird considering in canon she always seemed to ignore the rules. She must have changed a lot in seven years.

Finally, Karin and Yuzu are back, and apparantly they have no idea about Ichigo. And here I thought that they would find out and let bitterness grow. Way to prove me wrong. By the way, the teasing Yoruichi did on Karin was funny as hell. Weird thing is, I can picture Yoruichi being right...

In Bleach...Well, Aizen's going to fight Quincies. I still don't trust him, though. In Fairy Tail...One attack. No Lighting Fire dragon mode. No Dragon Force. Just regular breath attack to take down someone that could fight off Gildarts for a while. It's both badass and frustrating. Why Bluenote?! Your credibility is lost for my story now!

Thanks for the update.
SilverBladeStar chapter 85 . 3/10
I like. I am surprised Issen never told the sisters about their big brother.
Theburper chapter 85 . 3/10
Yagima, you magnificent bastard.

If only they knew how wrong they were...
Lone Gundam chapter 85 . 3/10
Didn't take Yoruichi for someone who would follow the leader blindly like that, this is going to make Ichigo's reunion with his sisters a little awkward. But is next chapter when we FINALLY see the main cast's reactions to the Magic Douches' actions? I can tell Ichigo will be pushed to the brink of hollow-ship.
1,664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »