Reviews for Protector of the Fairies
The Struggling Warrior chapter 98 . 6/10/2015
So. Many. Bleach. Characters. After so long, you just keep throwing them in, eh? I remember way back during chapter 13 where you said that there wouldn't be too many Bleach characters in your story. Also, is it weird that Mavis riding on Ichigo's shoulders reminded me of Kenpachi right before he shows up? Is this fate?

You're going to have fun with the time travel stuff, huh? I can tell things are going to get insane with all the different time magic going on. As for Yuzu and Karin, I have to say that I hope you have the two of fight Ichigo at once. That would be amazing.

I suppose one of the guilds had to be taken out from the games. Out of them all, Blue Pegasus makes the most sense. If Ichiya is their ace, then they don't stand a chance.

Thank you for the update.
Zivyx chapter 64 . 6/10/2015
Levy: I picture black hair and glasses Me: you have no idea
Zivyx chapter 63 . 6/10/2015
3 Nozomi
dogman999 chapter 98 . 6/10/2015
Love the update keep up the good work.
Zivyx chapter 58 . 6/10/2015
Wendy has a secret op grandfather?
Zivyx chapter 53 . 6/9/2015
FRIGGIN OLD MAN SEALED OFF ZANGETSU .
Theburper chapter 98 . 6/9/2015
I like your team organizations for the games.
Doppler5511 chapter 98 . 6/9/2015
In the Bleach manga, what do you think Ichigo's bankai is?
jcampbellohten chapter 98 . 6/9/2015
So, it's not Edolas!Ichigo running around out in the world?
Seriously, Kenpachi? (Tousen, too, but mostly Kenpachi.) Why so many captains that are no longer captains? At any rate, this is interesting. I didn't expect them to announce Ichigo's name. Why did he give it out? On that family note, good job with Isshin.

The Archbishop tells Ichigo he hardly sees any need "for you to have any interest in you." At the end of Kenpachi's introduction, there's a quotation mark missing. There's also one missing at the start of a line after that, though I forget what it was. One time (that I noticed), you spelled Tousen as "Tousin."
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 98 . 6/9/2015
WHOOHOO! Good chapter Takei! Keep it up!
fliggy91 chapter 98 . 6/9/2015
Kenpachi is in this. FUCK YEA AWESOME CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM FIGHT
Kragh50 chapter 98 . 6/9/2015
I want to see Ichigo fight :(
Anyway, nice chapter. I'm curious about what will happen between the kurosakis...
Keep it up,
Kragh50
ps: I'm not home so is set on french... If you see errors, blame it on that.
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 98 . 6/9/2015
Good job
Zero10 chapter 98 . 6/9/2015
All I can think is of Western continent connected with Infinity Clock. Hard to predict the character behind though with that twisted mind of yours plotting the story.
Zivyx chapter 30 . 6/8/2015
If Nirvana is used on Ichigo, doesn't that just mean his Hollow will be King instead of Ichigo?
2,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »