Reviews for Protector of the Fairies
magical fan18 chapter 120 . 11/10/2015
I am not happy that you had to kill off Lucy like that by having her sacrifice herself.

I mean she is one of the main characters of the series and a important one.

I wished you did not have to have her die.
LastManStanding616 chapter 120 . 11/10/2015
awesome chapter
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 120 . 11/10/2015
You killed Gray? Really? I thought for sure you were going to push that devil inside him a bit mord and have him on the side of Ichigo. But it looks like i was wrong. Damn. You just keep killing characters every chapter. This is getting a bit hard to read now, but ill push through. I hope for sure Gray comes back though.
Strike Faster Than Starlight chapter 120 . 11/10/2015
It's been a while since i reviwed this story huh xD awesome chapter that's all i have to say :)
Just wanna say chapter 119 . 11/9/2015
You are fucking awful, I love you and hate you at the same time, you have a nice style of writing, but you have no idea who to give more power with that writing, I mean come on back in chapters 39 and 40 you had Jura and Zero being on the same level as a vasto lorde Ichigo! Just because they were wizard Saint level doesn't mean they should even be in the same dimension with their skill, Ichigo in that form could break the gates of hell, like bro "let's let him get cut to pieces by someone who is on par with a high lieutenant!" when a normal vasto lorde could fight with a captain and come out victorious, you have a being twice around twice that power fighting someone who is only about maybe 1/5 of his power? And that's being generous giving them that much power, it would be like throwing a snowball at Ryuujin Jakka and expecting it not to melt with how much power they are given to go up against ichigo in that state. Now back on track, you are a retard with the ability to type like an intelligent person, have a good life dumbass, JK FUCKING KILL YOURSELF (ps I know about your feelings and I am completely serious please die, just fucking delete this story and die, either that or make ichigo much more op) YOU HAD A CHILD GO UP AGAINST GILDARTS AND MADE HIM BE SERIOUS BUT THE RESULT WAS THE SAME WHEN FIGHTING ZERO AND JURA, even though ichigo was being enhanced in his hollow form WITH his bankai he was still being beaten by a lieutenant level person, if anything you made him weaker in his more powerful form, not saying he is God or anything but you made him kinda like issei from hdxd without his boosted gear, there pretty much wouldn't be any difference in between the two except personality-wise. Anyway you're a retard KYS.
Leon Kirigaya chapter 114 . 11/8/2015
whoa... i can't believe Juvia is... poor Lyon, and lil Ur too.
Ice 88 chapter 30 . 11/7/2015
i knew mr hollow was coming
dreaddragonknight chapter 119 . 11/5/2015
interesting chapter, i was indifferent towards frosh, and good idea about ichigo's bankai
Zero10 chapter 119 . 11/4/2015
Okay, Ichigo's...probably gonna wipe the ground with Dragons I guess. Well, actually that's obvious if he resort to using his bankai at full power.

I accept the reason you gave about Dragons getting hurt and killed so easily while experienced one far surpass others. A way to balance everything. Though, it still contradict to what was said about history of Dragons, except Dragon Slayer magic or in this story, a hybrid also only should be capable of breaking Dragon scales but here, ordinary magic has also done that. Using power to explain that does explain few things but not everything.

About killing Frosch, I won't hold that against you just like you took out Juvia as much as I hated what you did to Erza. Actually, I'm kind of biasing the character on the basis of my favorite so ignore me here. However, killing Fro had certainly set a new life for Rogue if I assume correctly. You're actually choosing the alternate life for Rogue told in manga.

Though, Zeref actually entering in battle even for a short time is not what I exactly expected and his reason of helping is also seems to have a reason. He isn't soeone who would help without anything in return or unless hr gains something. Is that to stop the assault and stop Acnologia from appearing before Dragon King Festival? or something else like luring Ichigo after how much he hates him or is it about Natsu, we will find out eventually.

About FT manga, it went as the saying goes, big show and no go. Taking out two Spriggan and one captured so easily is actually ridiculous after how Mashiro showed them so strong in the beginning. But, it was funny nonetheless.
tanithlipsky chapter 119 . 11/3/2015
This was amazing. in the best way.
Solera chapter 119 . 11/3/2015
When you said the spirit king was the strongest human... I instantly thought of Shaman King. Lol.

And ef you. You made me cry with the Frosch scene T.T
Zivyx chapter 119 . 11/3/2015
Aquarius is leaving much sooner than expected...
LateNightShips chapter 119 . 11/3/2015
Frosch... *glares viciously then cries* :(
Theburper chapter 119 . 11/3/2015
Ugh... Just when you think it can't get messier.
cooolert chapter 119 . 11/3/2015
Soooo Rogue is Acnologia, whose entire existance is some kind of... time paradox?. Yea, sound about right.
3,107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »