Reviews for Protector of the Fairies
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 44 . 6/4/2014
Nice start, really nice start man. Enjoyed the chapter a lot, since it's a very nice start to this arc. So Erza is getting a arm similar to that of Gildarts, seek right and a very nice way to make her use it.

Next chapter now
Mzr90 chapter 45 . 6/4/2014
One of the best crossovers I've read.
Mzr90 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Cool.
ultima-owner chapter 45 . 6/4/2014
cool way of traveling
Random user chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
Awesome story, keep up the good work.
Theburper chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
He's just gonna show up at the end of the q
arc
jcampbellohten chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
I'm glad you started writing "staves," but it's the plural form of "staff," not "stave" haha.

I like the appropriation of the Senkaimon. (Fun fact: it literally translates to "world-travel gate." You could have Urahara say something like, "I was going to just call it a world-travel gate, but that sounded boring" here.)

"Make sure they'll okay." "Make sure their okay?": I believe you meant "Make sure they'll be okay" and "Make sure they're okay?". Anyway, I know Urahara said No magic, but I figured Ichigo could flash step the last bit of distance out of the Dangai and he would be gone by the time it tried to suck him in.

OH NOES! Now what will happen to Ichigo!?
Seriously though, I hope either you have some explanation for how he gets out safe that doesn't involve him having multiple lines of superpowers *cough*Kubo*cough* or else the powers he has involve at least one original concept.

I suspect/suggest maybe Ichigo will meet Edolas!Isshin and they'll talk it out and Ichigo will realize his own Isshin has been doing the same thing he has. (Side note: The way a bunch of people's personalities were opposite in Edolas? Isshin totally has to be a completely serious person hahaha.)
Arrankor chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
I enjoyed this and look forward to more.
The Struggling Warrior chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
Toushirou's a dragon slayer? Out of everything that I saw coming from the experiments, I didn't think that was it. Nice twist. Does that make him the dragon slayer of ice, then?

You just took a jackhammer to the canon. Nothing will the same will it? That's good. Besides, I'm most interested in the Edolas versions of the Bleach characters.

Thanks for the update.
EvanderAdvent chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
I like to see the Dangai as "a realm that exists not in any one world but between all of them." I'd love to see use Edolas to show Bleach characters that were preemptively killed off like the Vizards and Momo. I'd love to see at least one Bleach character as a Edolas general, maybe someone you haven't used yet.
Random Gypsy Cat chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
That was soo worth the wait!
urs-v chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
THE SENKAIMON! Ta dam!

didn't saw it coming, cause it seemed useless, using Ho-ho, Ichigo could've go with the other. Simply.

already big change from canon. Magic that can't replenish it self, Lucy in the spirit world, the group differently made, the pill and the full explanation already gave...

I saw the last spell coming. And I'm still very disapointed by all this, couldn't we have more badass lucy? More badasss spirit king?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
This was way too epic for mere words! I just LOVED IT! What'll happen to Ichigo now that the Koutestsu touched him? UPDATE!
tiger chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
wow wasn't really expecting that ending
CloudCarnivore chapter 45 . 6/3/2014
Edolas! I;ve also read the recent chapters of Bleach. I'm really excited of what's gonna happen next!
1,826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »